• Fifteen •

•••

•••

He pulls up on the side of the road and you watch as more and more people came from different directions, walking towards the house. You could hear the faint booming music as a few different shades of light flash through the window.

" Ready baby?" you turned your head back to him and nodded with a smile. He gives your thigh a slight squeeze before exiting the car; opening the car door for you.

You thanked him and he smiled warmly at you holding you close to him with his arm wrapped around your waist.

Heading inside the house you could see confetti falling down from the ceiling as people shouted. The sound of laughs,giggles and loud chattering filled the whole entire house along with music.

He leads you to the backyard of the house where people were playing games, dancing, drinking, and making out. You couldn't break contact from the couples as you wished you could kiss Namjoon like that. It seemed good.

" Hey! You guys made it!" Hoseok beams out as he stood up from the couch that was outside watching his friends play beer pong.

" When have I ever missed a party?" Namjoon questions as he pulls you towards the couch. He sits down and pulls you on top of him as your back rested on the arm rest.

Their jaws dropped as they hung open.

" What?" he questions them while arching an eyebrow at them.

" She's you know, sitting on you. Y-Your lap." Taehyung brings up the obvious as he shoots the ball towards a cut but misses causing him to hiss.

" So? What's the deal?" he wraps both arms around your waist and nuzzles his nose into your neck making you giggle.

" Hey y/n? Want to help me get some drinks for the guys?" Jimin questions as he gets up from the couch.

You nod with a smile. You get off his lap and walked over to Jimin as you both walked side by side with each other.

" Okay. Spill." Hoseok demands.

" Did you drug her?" Yoongi asked curiously as he leans forward his elbows resting on his knees.

" No. I could but I didn't."

" Then?" he questions. The rest of the boys huddled up around him waiting to hear it.

" I gave her, her first orgasm."

The glass bottles clang together as he sets them down onto the table besides each other after pouring you a cup.

" Here. It's really good." he hands you a red cup filled with alcohol you just watched him mix it with. You held the cup near your lips as your nose was engulfed with the scent of pure alcohol.

You scrunched your nose at the strong intoxicating smell.

" Yeah, don't sniff it." he chuckles as he pulls it away from your nose. " Just avoid the smell and focus on the taste," he shrugs, " or take it all in one gulp. It's better." he insists.

" Just like.. in ONE gulp?" he nods. " How?" He sighs and takes the cup from your hand into his. His lips rested on the cup as he just titled his head back and every single drop of alcohol was now in his system.

He gulped it all in one go.

" Just like that." you stared with wide eyes. That was so quick and fast. " Oh! Also!"

He leans closer to you, your back hitting the counter. He digs into his pocket and pulls out a small clear sandwich bag that had round blue things inside it.

" This is amazing. If your trying to have a fun night," he pulls one out the bag as the small blue pill was between his finger and thumb, " what do you say? Want to try?"

You swallowed harshly before nodding. He gives you a wide smile.

" Great. Open." you slowly opened your mouth as places the small blue pill on your tongue. He quickly makes you a drink before handing it to you.

You take a huge gulp of it and swallowed it feeling the burning sensation run down your throat. It stung but also had such a tropical flavor.

" Let's go babe." you nod as you held a few bottles of alcohol and beers in your arms as Jimin did the same.

Tonight will be fun. An amazing night to remember. Maybe.