• Fourty - Four•

Yoongi finishes plugging up his phone to the t'v smiling feeling all giddy inside. He's been thinking about playing this video all day. He wouldn't mind watching himself fuck you senselessly or eat you out of that fact. He did enjoy your screams, music to his ears to know he can get a women riled up like that.

" Guys!" Yoongi shouts. " Come into the living room! I need to show you guys a video." Words could not describe how much your actually shitting yourself. Your stomach was turning, heart thumping so fast you thought you would end up having a stroke and die of (a heart attack) embarrassment.

The younger males were already seated in the living room patiently waiting. Taehyung on the other hand was nervous and he can't seem to know why. He can just feel something in his hunch something won't go right. But what is there to be so nervous of?

It's simply a sex tape with him, Yoongi, and you. It's normal... If he thinks of it just like porn but he's the main character of this 'porn' video.

Taehyung stood up from the couch, walking across the room sitting right next to you. Your knees were tucked to your chest, arms wrapped around your legs, resting your cheek above your knee.

" Nervous?" Please say yes.

" I'm freaking scared." Taehyung lightly chuckles, the corner of your lips curving into a smile with him.

" I'm pretty fucking nervous. He told me you agreed to it. Is that true?" You nod with a hum, deep down in the pit of your stomach there was regret. Is it hard to say no? For you, yes. " He didn't ask for my consent that stupid bitch." You didn't mean to laugh but you did at it did help ease the tension you were feeling. Not a lot but just a tad bit.

Taehyungs stood up heading up the stairs, Hoseok and Seokjin entering the living room. Hoseok jumps over the couch, plopping himself onto it only to receive a smack upside the head by the oldest of the house hold.

" Walk around next time." Seokjin deadpans, Hoseok frowning with a nod, rubbing his head. " What's going on Yoongi?"

" I have a video I want to show you all." His eyes sparkle with pure excitement. This must be such an extraordinary thing for him, he can practically feel himself twitch in his pants with the thought of his best friends watching him fuck the innocent soul that's sitting at the corner of the couch quietly. " I haven't watched it. I bet it's pretty fucking amazing and hot."

Taehyung comes back down the stairs with a blanket in his hands, walking right back to you. He sits down, pulling you onto him, wrapping the blanket on the both of you, cuddling.

" Taehyung, you already cuddled with her all day! Me and Kookie want turns!" Jimin whines only for Hoseok to furrow his brows together, pulling them in confused.

" You all had a chance to cuddle with her?" Hoseok points his finger directly towards you. The younger males nod only for him to frown in return. " That's not fair. Me, Seokjin, an—"

" Lets watch the video!" Yoongi barks out loud, huffing a breath sitting himself onto the couch right next to Jungkook. Hoseok rolls his eyes patiently waiting for whatever the fuck Yoongi wants to show everyone.

Yoongi gives one more glance, making sure every single one of them was watching the t'v. He bites his lower pink lips, instantly clicking the play button the video now starting.

" Sex Tape 98, Threesome." Yoongis video recorded voice bounces off the walls of the living room, everyone now with wide eyes as for you, you stayed hidden underneath the blanket, playing with the buttons on Taehyung's shirt mindlessly trying to ignore the audio from the video.