• Sixteen •

•••

•••

" We got the drinks!" Jimin shouts as he slowly jogs towards all six men who were huddled up together in a circle like penguins trying to keep warm in the cold weather.

They all break apart as some continued to lick their lips and some runs a hand from their cheeks to their chin tracing their jaw.

" Y/n! Come!" Taehyung gestures you with his hand, having a boxy smile on his face. You tried to pick up your pace a little bit more afraid you might drop the drinks.

He notices your struggle and comes towards you instead grabbing the bottle of alcohol and a few can of beers.

" Thanks!" he nods and hands them to Yoongi.

" Come! We're gonna play beer pong!" he pulls you towards the long table filled with red cups that were half full of beer.

" How do you play?" you asked as you stared at the cups and back up at him.

" Well, you use a ping-pong ball," he shows you a white bouncy ping-pong ball, " you have to try and shoot it into any cups from across the table in order for them," he points at the two men across the table which was Hoseok and Jungkook, " to drink it. I mean they have to."

" Basically, shoot the ball into any of our cups. If it lands inside any we have to drink it. You don't make it, it's fine unless...,"Jungkook trails off and side eyes his partner.

" You miss the shot you have to take a shot of rum." Hoseok adds on.

" What?! That's no fair! You have Jungkook on your team!" Taehyung wines and you chuckle thinking it's cute, too cute you wanted to just cling onto him and kiss his cheek.

" Can you guys just play! I'm bored!" Yoongi shouts as he slouches on the couch. Jimin rolls his eyes, getting up from the couch and sits on his lap.

" Alright, ladies go first." Jungkook gives you a smile, a smile that is so bunny like you want to coo at him.

Taehyung hands you the ball and you took a step back, tossed the ball hitting the rim of their cup making the guys go ooo, but then they burst out laughing as it lands into a cup.

" Oh! I did it!!" you shouted excitedly as you jumped up and down while grabbing Taehyung's sleeve.

" Drink up!" Hoseok groans grabbing the cup, pulling the ball out and throwing it full force at Taehyung. He chugs the beer and makes a sour face.

" Ugh! Warm beer. Disgusting."

" My turn!" Taehyung throes the ball, no second thought and it misses the cup. " No!!" he cries out as the boys chuckle.

" Tae, baby come here," Namjoon cooes at him holding the bottle of rum in his hands. He stomps his way over and grabs the bottle of rum.

He sighs and quickly chugs a gulp of rum pulling it away from his lips and groaning out at the taste and feeling.

He hands it to Namjoon and makes his way back at the table.

" We have to win this!" he slurs his words at you, eyeing you. You nod with a smile and the game continued.

As, you all partied together you felt the sudden urge for pleasure. You could feel yourself hot and a thumping feeling in your womanhood. You tightened your legs together, hoping the feeling would stop but it only causes you to feel a slight feel of pleasure as your undergarment rubbed against your clit.

You kept shifting in the seat and little did you know someone noticed it. He gets up from Yoongi's lap and heads towards you and sat besides you were Namjoon was previously sitting who is now playing beer pong with the guys.

" Hey," his voice was silky. His voice made you clutch onto the couch by the arm rest.

" H-Hey," you squeaked out. He looks around before leaning in and softly running his hand on your bare thigh leaning towards your ear whispering seductively.

" How does this feel?" he asks as he runs his hand softly on your thigh slowly going on the inside of your thigh.

You let out a few shaky breaths as you widen your legs a bit for him to have more access. He chuckles and grips onto your thigh making you gasp quietly.

" You like that huh?" you nod. He pulls away and runs his finger under your jaw and stops at your chin turning your face towards him.

His big plump rosy lips meet your lips and you instantly melted into the kiss.