• Fourty - Eight •

Walking—well, trying to walk into your dance class you slump onto the floor massaging the inside of your sore thighs your fucking vagina screaming. Namjoon really wasn't having any of your shit yesterday that's a fact.

" Y/n!" Someone shouts from across the room, perking your head up. Your friend, first friend! Ten, although you wish to know his real name.

" Hi!" You smile, waving at him. He plops himself right in front of you criss cross, beautiful smile on display.

" I haven't seen you for a couple of days. You okay?" He asks, tilting his head to the side like a puppy. It's adorable.

" I'm fine. Just had...umm... some things to take care of." He hums, nodding.

" Well, want to stretch together?" Stretching.. That's going to hurt. But either way you nod, crying and screaming in pain on the inside.

You followed whatever stretches Ten was doing and most acquired to stretch out your legs as far as you can, trying to reach the tip of your shoe. However, he can notice the discomfort on your face. The tiny whimpers very audible to him.

" You sure you okay? You sound like your in pain." Ten giggles, flapping his legs like a butterfly, hands on his feet.

" Muscles are just tense... I don't stretch that much." You chuckle nervously, the inside of your thighs feeling like they're being torn apart.

" Oh! I almost forgot! I wanted to invite you to a party!" A party? You've been to a party once and that night was crazy. From taking some random pill Jimin gave you, kissing him almost getting fucked to Namjoon fingering you in the backyard of the boys house in front of them. It was their party... This time it's someone else's.

" Whos party?" You asked.

" Frat boys. Their parties get boring but it would be nice to have a new friend come and tag along with me and my friends!" Oh...New people?

" Ah... I-I don't know...I'm not good with meeting new people..." Ten does a small raspberry blow, waving you off with the flick of his hand.

" You met me and you were perfectly fine. Besides, my friend are extremely nice! And they'll definitely love to know you too. They like meeting new people!" His persuasion was enough to convince you not to mention he sounded very convinced his friends would like you too.

With a defeating sigh, you agreed. " Okay... I'll come." Ten squeals at the top of his lungs, reaching over throwing his arms around your shoulders giving you a nice warm hug. He pulls away and once again that beautiful bright smile on his face.

" I can come by and pick you up!" That would be nice indeed but you can't deal with Namjoons evil side. Who knows he might tie you to a chair again and fuck some other chick, or worse. Him coming to the dorm was a fat no.

" How about you just text me when your outside the dormitory?" Ten nods, no problem with that.

" Okay, do you have your phone?" You nod, reaching for your bag behind you, unzipping it grabbing your phone. You turn, handing it to him already unlocked.

You watch across from him just as he types his number into your phone his contact name set as
' Honey🍯' very unaware of the male who walked in during the whole typing number in.

" Why Honey?" You casually ask, nothing wrong with it. Seems like a nice other nickname. Ten chuckles, handing your phone back leaning back onto his forearms.

" Because I taste like Honey." The words slipping out his throat like pure silk, seductive. Your heart thumped hardly against your chest, once. His stare hooded and narrowed, eyes sparkling savoring the off guard moment frozen in your stance, noticing the way your clenching onto your phone.

The dance instructor claps his hands making himself known as class in now in session. " Come on, up!" Ten is already up to his feet, extending his hand out for you to grab. Blinking out of your frozen, curious state you compose yourself, reaching out and grabbing his hand standing up to your feet.

Placing your phone back in your bag another one was dropped right besides yours, familiar to manly spicy smell yet slightly flowery smell that puffed right up your nose.

" I see we're making new friends, huh?" Hoseok huskily whispers, glancing over his shoulder Ten paying attention to the professor as he speaks. He licks his lips, leaning closer to your ear, keeping an eye out to see if anyone was looking their way which nobody was. " I saw the video." Those words rose every strand of hair on your body, wide eyes, slow deep breathings and your fast beating heart. " I wouldn't have taken you to be a dick rider... Makes me wonder what other positions you'd be curious to do."

His lips brush against your ear, his soft breath hitting against it and nibbles at your earlobe, placing his hand right above your belly fingers rubbing against your leggings. " Care to explore positions with me? Make a sex tape cause it seems like that's all you do. Three full videos of you are saved in my gallery. We should watch them all together." And he walks away smirking to himself joining the class and stands right besides Ten, who glances up at him, uninterested, looking away. " Hey Chitta-"

" Don't." Ten viciously growls. Hoseok chuckles, eager to tease the small male besides him but remains quiet noticing through the mirror you were coming back, and what appears to be almost limping.

He can only think, Damn, he really fucked her with no fucks.

" You okay there?" Hoseok playfully teases, nodding back in response. " I bet." And now, everyone is paying attention to the professor who is now showing the class new choreography.

•••

I'M MAKING A JINKOOK FF OFJCIEJF.

ONLY A FEW CHAPTERS HAVE BEEN WRITTEN AND I'M LIKING THE OUTCOME-