• Fourty - Six •

Pt.2

He wraps an arm around her, pulls her in and kisses her her back faced towards you, Namjoon managing to stare directly at you while making out with the girl.

Then it suddenly clicked. You instantly knew who that girl was, your old roommate.

Mina.

They pull away, the female, Mina turning around facing you with red cheeks. It was really Mina. She's really here, in your dorm room, kissing Namjoon in front of you while tied to a chair.

What the fuck is going on?

" Baby, I think you know Mina right?" You slowly drag your eyes away from her, staring at Namjoon with disbelief. " She was your old roommate before you became mine." What was there to say? What could you even say and taken by your silence Namjoon decided to help explain the situation.

" Mina sit down, I need to explain to my doll what's going on." Mina nods obediently, no questions asked at sat right on the couch, eyes glued to printed carpet. " Well, since you've been out for two days, fucking my best friends when I specifically told you, you aren't allowed to sleep around with nobody else if it isn't me, especially my friends." He kneels down, his lips curved into an innocent like smile, one that hid his true sinister smile.

" So your going to watch me fuck your old roommate."

He's joking. Namjoon really has to be joking. He's just trying to scare you in teaching you a lesson. Well, great he's taught you it well. It's already painful enough that he fucked other girls while you were fucking his friends... But he's going to fuck Mina? Your old roommate? Who happens to have a boyfriend!

You crack an airy chuckle, heart thumping right against your rib cage. " your only playing around.." You faintly whisper.

" Oh, yeah. Definitely!" His sarcastic tone was not a pleasant feeling. Whatever Namjoon is trying to prove he's done it and you really can't bare to watch him get intimate with someone else. Especially if it wasn't you." Strip Mina." She stood up and began to strip right before your eyes.

Fun fact Mina and Namjoon actually went to high school together. Yes, they have actually slept with each other a couple of times. What could they say, hormonal teenagers. Fast forward, now their in college manage to talk here and there. As for how they set up this 'lesson' Namjoon has ways to know a few things. Obviously he knew that you'd be gullible enough to do whatever his best friends wanted you to do.

So with that he got information that your old roommate was Mina and to his luck he knew a fucking Mina. High school slut, Mina. He asked her for this specific favor, to fuck her in front of you to teach you a very valuable lesson.

Not to fuck someone who wasn't him.

She actually agreed for one; she got in a very heated argument with her boyfriend and decided this good fuck from Namjoon would make it all flush away and two, just to see you cause it certainly has been a while but she can't seem to manage to look you in the eye because she feels terrible.

Not 'cause she's fucking Namjoon in front of you but having to deal with the consequences he's making you put up with. He can be one brutal asshole who gives no fucks towards others feelings.

Wait, he is that brutal asshole.

Mina was fully naked, stripped just like Namjoon asked her to do. Your eyes screwed shut looking away unable to look at a naked female. Fingers tug underneath your chin, turning your head facing forward.

" Open your eyes." Namjoon instructs. You couldn't you wouldn't. " Open. Your. Fucking. Eyes." You could feel your tears forming in your eyes, easily trickling out the corner of your eyes. " I won't repeat myself." The threatening growl in his voice finally forced you to open your watery eyelids, looking into his dark evil pool of brown eyes. " Your watching whether you like it or not. The second you look away or close your eyes it'll go worse. Got it?" With a stubble nod, he grins kindly pecking your cheek.