• Fifty - Four •

" Princess, we need to talk. Now."

You sigh once again, grabbing the clothes Ten had bought you and placed it in the inside your bag. " Yes, Namjoon. What is it?"

" Look at me when I talk to you." You dropped your box of heels to the ground and turned around with an annoyed look on your face. " Drop the attitude."

" What do we need to talk about?" You just want to get straight to the point.

" If I say no your to listen to m-" You definitely laughed to his words.

" No. We are roommates we aren't even friends Namjoon. You can't really tell me what I can and can't do. I'm sleeping around with a guy I know nothing about and it's pretty stupid of me." Shocked and speechless. Is he loosing you? To who? When? WHY?

" Then, why let me sleep in your bed with you?" What a ridiculous question he could ever ask.

" I was being nice. You came inside crying. It's the least I could have done. It was an act of kindness." And that was a slap of stupidity to his face. He thought that—. Never mind.

With his silence you finish packing up and walked to your door opening wide enough for Namjoon to get out. He quietly walks out and you follow behind him shutting the door. Walking towards Hoseok, smiling ready to go.

" Come on! Lets go!" Intertwining your hand with his excited to go back to the house, pulling him out the dorm without even saying goodbye to Namjoon or telling him you'll be back later.

Now he stands in an empty dorm apartment alone. Just how he actually feels inside. He walks into his room getting right back into bed curling up in a ball and stares at his wall in silence unsure what the fuck just happened with you.

You just literally ignored every single word he said or ended up saying something that he wasn't really prepared to hear.

That was fucked up of you, he thinks to himself.

He was definitely acting like some victim. Only for about five minutes before his fat ass ego took over again.

He frowns pulling the covers off himself. " The fuck. Your no fucking bitch." Since when does he ever let someone treat him like you did. Maybe his ex girlfriend.

" Your acting like a child." Hoseok says, watching how excitedly you jumped out his car giggling as you ran up to the porch.

" I'm not. I'm just excited to see them again." He sarcastically agrees, taking his time to walk up the stairs. " Hurry!" He abruptly stops raising a brow.

" Don't rush me." Ignoring his words you just knocked as loud as you can on the door considering the last time you came they were shouting at the top of their lungs. Smiling excitedly, the locks on the door turning and the doors opened revealing Seokjin.

" Hi!" You wave.

" Hey," Seokjin greets, stepping aside to let you in. Leaving Hoseok behind you walk in rushing down the short hallway to look for the others. And just as she passes Jin he gives Hoseok a look.

" She wanted to come." Hoseok shrugs.

" And what did Namjoon say? I don't want—"

" Don't worry it's fine. She told— Well, it's more like she gave herself her own permission to come. Even if he said no she still came herself." Seokjin sighs.

" And theres probably a high chance he'll show up, again." He groans and Hoseok only chuckles stepping inside.

" Your the eldest. He'll listen to you more. Has a soft spot for you." Hoseok calls out your name, leaving the eldest brother in confusion.