• Twenty - Four •

Namjoons Pov

Namjoons Pov

I bit down on my bottom lip to stop me from groaning out loud from the incredible head this waitress was giving me.

I wrap a handful of hair and push her down further feeling the tightness around my erection. I was damn near down the bitches throat. Her nose touched my lower abdomen and she taps furiously and I pull back.

She had saliva all over her chin dripping. She was breathing heavily. She swallows what's left in her mouth before she opens her mouth again sticking her tongue out like a panting dog.

I push her hair back and slowly watch my dick go into her mouth. I instantly throw my head back at the heat around it. I grab a hold of her hair and just controlled the movements of her head. I wanted to be sucked how I like it.

I keep her head still and just thrusted my hips forward slowly. She looks up at me not breaking eye contact with me as I slowly fucked her mouth.

I go at a normal pace for a moment before I pick up my speed watching her choke a bit. If anything that can make me bust a nut quicker is the sounds of their choking.

Her eyes are glossy and I wanted tears to stream down her face. I don't hold back and just fucked her roughly feeling my tip hit the back of her throat so many times.

She tapped my leg a couple of times quickly but I wasn't feeling my climax yet. I pull her off and her chest was going up and down heavily. I tug my boxers and pants up a bit disappointed but at least I got a decent suck.

She gets up on her feet and grabs some paper towel wiping her mouth.

" Call me?" She asks, her voice a bit raspy and hoarse.

" Uhh," I chuckle shaking my head. " Gotta go, my baby girl is waiting." I give her a wink before unlocking the bathroom door and casually walking out.

I took in a deep breath and walked to the main part of the restaurant. From afar I see a waitress at our table, only it was a guy.

You were acting a bit shy, tucking your hair behind your ear and smiled shyly. Both of their laughs combined irritated me.

Was he flirting with you? Or were you flirting with him?

I hid behind the corner of a wall peeking from the corner. You smiled at him waving bye and he walks away with a smile on his face. I walked directly towards him bumping shoulder to shoulder, harshly.

" Woah!" He stumbles back and I just eyed him.

" Watch out next time." I threatened with a slight growl and walked back to you.

As I make my way toward you, you still had a fucking smile on your face. Even your cheeks were a light shade of pink.

I got to the table sliding into the booth. You looked up at me your smile completely fades.

" Wow, look who's back." You said it so sarcastically, picking up your fork and picked at the food.

" Sorry, I came out the bathroom and I got a call." I lied. You just hummed with a slight nod and took a bite of the food.

You look up and looked my direction but you weren't really looking at me. You were looking at the person behind me, I assumed because you grew a slight smile but looked back down at the food and took another bite.

" Hows the food?" I asked, eyeing you with a glare. The fact that you are simply flirting with another guy while we are eating together at a restaurant, pissed me off.

" Pretty good," You looked up at me and finally met my eyes. " Aren't you going to eat?" You asked with a brow raised that looked so fucking hot.

" I am," I smirked and stood up. You looked up at me confused why I suddenly got up. " Let's go." I turned around grabbing my wallet from my back pocket and walking up to the counter.

It was the same girl behind the cashier. You finally came to my side and the way she looked at you said it all. She had a side smirk and only kept her eyes on me.

The guy that had served our food peaks from around and I glance down at you seeing you smile at him but shyly look away staring down at your feet.

She wasn't shy at all when I practically finger fucked her.

I mentally scoff and look at the girl. I grab my change and thank her with a wink.

I wrap my arm around your waist and brought you close to me. You looked up at me confused and I softly whisper into your ear.

" Your going to regret you ever flirted with him." I turn back and smile at both the waitress and the other shit head. " Have a great day!" I glared at the guy that was flirting with you and dropped my hand down your ass cupping it all. His jaw clenches and I smirk in victory.

You squealed a bit and motioned you to walk "Let's go."