• Sixty •

It's been two weeks. No sign of you anywhere in sight. Every single one of them were panicked.

Many grudges were being held every single day that passed with no sign of you. It's like you completely fell off the face of the earth.

Not to mention when the other two eldest came back from being side tracked with work or important matters they come to a house that's literally burning with unbearable anger and grudges. The atmosphere was suffocating. They come to house literally filled with nothing but problems.

The boys fucked up relationships between each other and to top that off. You ran off. Getting to understand the full situation from Seokjin, the eldest who managed to hold the young ones in place. Considering everything they heard.

From how Seokjin was busy with you that he didn't know Taehyung and Namjoon were physically fighting. He could have been there and none of it would have happened. But now is not the time to blame anyone for anything.

Seokjin then once again busy, he left with Namjoon, leaving Taehyung, Jungkook, and Jimin at home. You weren't a thought in his head. He instantly thought you would be asleep and nothing could go wrong.

Fuck was he so wrong. Taehyungs outburst and you running off which who wouldn't do in your position? Just stand there and accept such harsh words? It's more embarrassing when there's more then one person. He said such shameful, embarrassing words in front of two other people. It would have probably been different if it was just you and Taehyung alone.

But that's besides the point. The point is they had shit to deal with and talk over. First things first, their relationship and where they stand in that moment. Was their 'angry at each other' attitude worth it? If not apologize to one another and fix their situation on their own. Everyone had to apologize to one another, even Yoongi and Hoseok if they did no harm during their time being away.

After that, the real topic causing this ruckus. The reason suddenly everyone is loosing their shits. Having problems with each other.

You.

TWO WEEKS AGO

" Now, about y/n..." Yoongi deadpanned, running a hand down his face. He's fucking exhausted. Physically and mentally. " I have no problem with the girl. She's a sweet girl, and in this situation I see where she did no worng. We, as Jin hyung said, engaged her. But it seems we are having some conflicts regarding her. Either we all agree to cut her off," Seokjin dissapointingly sighs, he was expecting that option. " Or consider some sort of solution."

Everyone in the room stays silent. Not a single cough or the sound of someone breathing. Silence.

Some had their own opinion and answer but were afraid of saying it. Feeling like it might cause more conflicts. They just need someone to step up first.

" I have actual interest in the girl," Seokjin admits, everyone turning their attention onto the eldest. " I'd like to keep communicating with her."

Now, more answers are spilled.

" I'm with hyung.." Jimin quickly adds on and so did Hoseok, and Jungkook. Yoongi, however is waiting for everyone to answer. Opinions from others matter to him. A lot.

He silently watches Taehyung, waiting for his answer. But Namjoon stood on his feet.

" We cut her off... I cut her off. And I have to be the one to do it... I know it'll be for the best. We can go back to when everything was sane. An actual family."