• Fifty - Nine •

Ten held you in his arms, caressing the top of your crown, letting you sob onto him. He literally found you sitting by that suburban. He was coming out of a friends house and coincidentally you were right in front of the house.

He still doesn't know why and it doesn't matter till you felt at least a tad bit better after crying. And when your ready to let on with what happened.

Another thirty minutes pass and your horrible wailing, ragged breathing comes to a stop taking in hiccuping breaths, wiping your fallen tears that stained your rosy cheeks.

" Better?" Ten softly questions, tucking a few strands of your hair behind your ear. Slightly nodding, sitting up pulling away from his embrace. " Ready to talk?"

" Yeah," You sniffed, nose congested. " I did something bad...but I swear I didn't mean to cause trouble... I didn't want any of this to begin with." And the quiet sobs are coming back. Not heavy but slight tears were trickling down.

Ten stays quiet, allowing you to continue whenever your ready. There's no rush.

" Someone I grew fond of shouted at me...Said horrible things to me and... They're true.." Sitting criss criss, both hands in the middle, playing with your fingers looking down. Ashamed. Embarrassed. Hurt. " He said 'because every little fucking problem they have with Namjoon is all because of me! I just fuck anyone with any moment I have. He's loosing his best friend over some bitch that likes to get fucked like every other fucking female."

Ten can feel the pain chuckles that you force out, trying to stop yourself from crying again. But not only that the name caught him by surprise. The famous Kim Namjoon? Is that who's she's speaking of?

" And I'm ashamed.. Ashamed I let a group of guys have me in ways I've never imagined. Gave myself to them and I—" She bit on the bottom of her lip. Stoping her voice from cracking. Who would have known such hurtful words could scar someone in the matter of seconds. " I'm just sorry... I'm sorry I slept with them. I'm sorry I allowed them to do thing to me. I'm sorry I caused problems between their friendship. I'm sorry for meeting them to begin with! I'M JUST SO SORRY!"

Ten painfully watches you break down and he can't seem to find words in this matter. Instead, he'll just comfort her in the best way. Because even such words that were spit at her, he felt them. Possibly even relate to being mentally hurt with such powerful scarring words.

" I'm here for you.." He softly whispers.

" What the hell do you mean she ran away!?" Namjoon violently shouts, Taehyung trying to keep his cool. Jin is just as stressed and pissed as Namjoon but he can't loose his shit right now.

" Namjoon, step outside and take a breather." Jin suggests, placing his hand over Namjoon's chest, feeling the mans rapid beating heart. If kills could kill Taehyung would be dead.

Without protesting or arguing Namjoon walks out and takes his breath just as Seokjin suggested. He's right he needs to take a breather. He can't loose his shit every time it has something to deal with you.

" Tell me, Taehyung." Seokjin averts his gaze from the door back onto Taehyung. " What happened? And I know you know something."

" I don't know why she ran away and I don't care either." Seokjin doesn't move a single muscle, asking one more time.

" What happened?" Seokjin firmly demands. Taehyung clenches his jaw, taking in a deep breath clenching his hands into fists.

He won't be a bitch. He isn't some bitch.

" I told her off." Taehyung confesses, smiling not giving a single fuck. " I told her the truth and she couldn't handle it and ran off." He shrugs, being careless of his rude attitude. Careless.

The truth? What truth?

His heart drops for a mere second, his skin color going extremely pale.

" The truth? About the whole 'challenge' bet?" Seokjins a ticking bomb right now. He's dangerously calm at the moment. " What FUCKING TRUTH, TAEHYUNG?" And Taehyung became his bitch.

Taehyung flinches in his stance, swallowing thickly. Thinking now how the hell is he supposed to word what he said into a smarter way that doesn't sound so aggressive. But he can't he has to just come out and say it in a language he'd use.

" She's the reason for the problems that go on with Namjoon. Not only that," Taehyung nervously chuckles, licking his lips. " how she fucks any of us the chance she gets. She was getting fucked by you while I was beating the shit out of Namjoon. Oh! And how she's just like every fucking female that just wants to get fucked the same way."

Seokjin couldn't catch on to what Taehyung just said to him. He's definitely hearing shit. Right? He really said such disrespectful things to a women? To you?

The audacity Taehyung has when he is no different from you. It wasn't your fault but theirs. They engaged themselves into this situation. To fuck around with the new prey. The most innocent, beautiful gullible virgin in their presence. One that was literally locked from the real world. One that has never been touched in ways a man should please a beautiful women like you. But of course, for their pleasure and fun. This was just to play around, but then Namjoon got serious and was becoming one motherfucker. It ticked them off and they all actually agreed to interfere to fuck with what Namjoon has.

But that idea was burning everything they've had for years and destroying it for someone who has been around for a month or two. Seokjin doesn't know about everyone else but he's sure he forgot about the challenge and was taking actual interest in you. And he can't bear to loose you, not when he's interested.

" And you think your no different? Huh? Remember we engaged her not the other way around. And if your so fucking pissed off at her actions, apologize to Namjoon and you stay the fuck away from her. Then there's no problem but don't pin this on her. She can sleep with whom she wants, she's human and able to make her own choices herself, she's single after all."

That's all Seokjin has to say just for Taehyung to shut the hell up, unable to bark back with smart remarks he always has. Instead, the words sink in and Taehyungs gears turn. He glances down at the floor in shame and guilt.

•••

I apologize for a long wait... Yuh, girl been berry busy.

I'm trying hard to make that SHMONAY. and it does take my time away from writing and trying to update as constantly as I can.

Since, I have left off my other platform I wanted to be able to upload a little more frequently on here. Since, I left my other platform it'll be easier and lighter for me. At least 2-3 times a week.

But I do every five days... or sometimes pull back the chapter for a few days. I apologize for that. but please be patient with me on this. it'll mean a lot!

:))

Also, does it feel like this book
will be ending soon? 🤔

Y TAMBIÉN, if you don't mind. Check out my NEW book? It's called 'Fraud.'

the hyung line has been summoned

•••

A/N:

UHM, PLEASE DONT BE MEAN TO MY CHARACTERS. YALL COMING FOR Y/N'S ASS AND IM ACTUALLY HURT.