• Thirty - Five •

The kiss was indeed powerful. Different from the other kisses you had with Jimin and Jungkook. His felt overpowering, just following along as he kissed your lips, biting on your bottom lip pulling it between his teeth causing you to hiss at the slight pain.

He lets go of your lip, coming in and planting a small kiss on your lips, licking across them just before pulling away, and smirking evilly at the older man that's watching them.

" Nice seeing you hyung." Namjoon says, interlocking his hand with yours, tugging you to follow him as he drags you out the campus and towards their campus dorm.

Namjoon was ahead and you were just right behind him, trying to keep up as he is taller, longer legs, which means bigger steps. You barely reach the height of his shoulder, so you had to take more steps and pick up the pace.

But his pace was just a bit too fast.

" Is something wrong?" You ask, sweet soft tone of voice, that haunts him in his step and looks back at you.

" What?" He asks, sounding irritated.

" Is something wrong?" You ask once more, getting the feeling that somethings bothering him. It made you think to ask if something was really wrong. It's just how he acted right at Hoseok, which you were unsure why.

His eyes dart back and fourth, studying your eyes almost. He raises a brow, pursing his lips inward but lowers his head taking in a deep breath, exhaling and looking back up a forced smile on his face.

" Nothing," He breaths out. " Everything's cool." He smiles, his dimple popping out. He turns around and this time gently tugs on your hand, pulling you to follow him.

Namjoon lets go of your hand, digging in his front pockets unlocking the door and gestures you inside first. He shuts the door behind him, your back facing him and there is silence.

It was awkward for a second, turning around and he's standing by the door, hands stuffed into his pockets.

You pursed your lips together, taking in a deep breath. " Umm... I'll just go to..." you pointed at your door taking a step back, "my room."

You awkwardly turn around and walk to your door, shutting the door behind you but Namjoon has stopped it before it shut completely. You gasped in surprise, he shuts the door behind him with his foot, hands reach out to the sides of your face, pulling you in and capturing your lips.

" No distractions this time." He breathlessly says. You have in to the kiss again, arms wrapped around his neck pulling him in close as you stand on your tippy toes, following the momentum of his lips.

He lifts you up, hands on your ass, walking towards your bed setting you down, standing right in between your legs hovering over you as the two of you get lost into the heated kiss, a hungry lustful kiss.

His soft fingers, run up underneath your shirt, caressing the soft skin on your stomach, inhaling a breath, feeling his touch on your body, caressing it so tenderly.

Namjoon knew what he was doing and how to do it. The only reason everything is so easy is because he knows your a gullible person, so ignorant and naïve to signs but he isn't complaining.

To be completely honest, he doesn't have one care in the world if this go shit with you. He's inconsiderate, unsympathetic when it comes to leaving a harsh full mark on someone, mentally of course. He could care less if he was the cause of a hurtful heartbreak.

" Namjoon," You breathed out, trying to catch your breath in this intense kiss. He pulls away, breathing just as heavy as you are, looking down at you, eyes screaming for more, a hungry feeling.