• Fifty - Three •

Eating burger and fries with Hoseok and talking to each other, really getting to know one another is a nice feeling. Having heart to heart conversations without even knowing down to childhood memories, comparing it to their present lives.

Long story short. You know more then what's his favorite color.

Getting back inside the dormitory was easy. Hoseok really is cool with the security guard or he means sarcastically. He showed some sort of video to the guard and laughs saying 'that never gets old. Whatever it was they were let inside.

He crashes right onto the couch and you walk into your room exchanging good nights and slept content with a small smile on your face.

Unaware of the male that woke up fifteen minutes ago while you weren't present. He heard the sound of the door open and close and the footsteps coming towards your room and you walk in laying down with a content sigh.

He won't try and interrogate you. He doesn't have the energy for it or the thought of arguing with another female. Instead, he shuts his eyes again forcing his dark void mind to fall into another sleeping slumber.

Shouting.

It sounds like their is someone shouting. No, arguing.

That's what made your eyelids flutter open. Hissing at the bright light in the sky.

It's a gloomy day with grey contrasted with white. A sad day and will certainly be a little chilly.

The shouting rises again and you frown. It took a minute to click that Namjoon was not in your bed. Now your definitely awake. Darting your eyes to your shut door the arguing growing louder and louder.

Hoseok and Namjoon are the ones arguing. Without waiting another second you yank your door open the arguing coming to a stop.

Hoseok doesn't mean to glare murderously at you but he did the same way he was looking at Namjoon while shouting in each other's faces. He was breathing heavily hands bawled into fists ready to punch this guy who he may not call best friend anymore.

" What's going on?" You worriedly question both males, glancing at both as you ask.

" Nothing. Just discussing that mint chocolate ice cream is disgusting." He forces his usual dimple smile, trying to contain the boiling anger inside.

" Hobi? Are you okay?" You knew Namjoon was lying avoiding the conversation at hand. " Why are you upset?" Standing in front of him he stares at Namjoon only. Almost like he's warning Hoseok that he better say the same thing. " Hey," You softly call definitely catching his attention to the soft angelic voice. " Tell me what's wrong."

Namjoon was taking this being friendly to the point he's aggravating himself. He's possessive over some girl that isn't his. But what he wants is just someone that will only belong to him. Who'll be loyal to him and only him. But he knows deep down he's fucked up for not being the loyal one yet expects if from someone else.

Or maybe his EX girlfriend finally popped off yesterday night. She has a huge effect on Namjoon and he can't seem to figure out why he can't settle down. I mean he did drop everything for her but he caught her cheating. Maybe that explains his actions but it certainly isn't a reason to say why he does what he does.

" It's nothing." Hoseok answers, choking a little on his words. " But I gotta go home."

" Can I come?" You immediately ask.

" Uh, well," Hoseok stutters.

" No." Namjoon answers instead. You frown turning around.

" I didn't ask you liar. I asked Hobi." Now with your attention back on Hoseok, you gave him a puppy eye look. " Can I? I want to see the guys again!"

" Y/n, I said no." Namjoon warns. You only seem to roll your eyes. With the thoughts that swam through your mind opened your eyes on your own.

R E A L I Z A T I O N.

He's more of an acquaintance, one that you share a dorm with and will be there as their roommate. There was certainly going to be a change in yourself. Or just the relationship with Namjoon.

You probably have feeling for him at the moment but it's just now very confusing now. But your actually friends with his friends. Your getting there.

" I'll wash my face, brush my teeth, brush my hair and we can go. I want to go in pjs and sandals." Comfortable once again. Just like Hoseok likes you to be. Comfortable. He nods smiling and you walk right past Namjoon who's speechless. Watching you walk away towards the bathroom.

Hell no is he going to let this slip. He only turns ready to follow after you when Hoseok grabs his arm with force, squeezing.

" Leave her alone. And she's going."

" Like hell she is." And yanks himself out of Hoseoks grip and he's to late. You've locked the door and he can't just bang on the door to tell you to open the door.

Instead, he waits running a hand down his face, jaw clenched eyebrows narrowed in. The air is thick. Very thick and uncomfortable. Both males are just staring at the bathroom door.

One with anger the other with anticipation. Can you guess who's who? Probably.

The door unlocks and Namjoon charges to the door that is creaking open. But he doesn't get to push you back as Hoseok took the risk and shoved Namjoon to the side.

" Ready?" You nod, walking towards the sandals that are right at the door Hoseok following behind you like a shield. Namjoon is just watching it all.

" Oh! Wait! I need to grab my stuff!" And you act quick on your feet running into your room.

Namjoon wasn't going to loose this opportunity and he's up on his feet heading right towards you room. He watches Hoseok nearly get to him but slams the door shut and locks it Hoseok banging on the door.

" Princess, we need to talk. Now."