• Thirty- Four •

You sighed contently finishing tying up your shoes, standing up and dusting off your bottom waiting for the instructor to come in which should be here in five minutes.

You stretched for a bit, ignoring other sounds and people around you, not really interested with what's happening far from your surroundings.

" Hey!" Someone directly says. You look up and to see someone you've never seen before. " I don't have a partner to stretch with. Mind if I join you?"

This is very, very weird. You opened your mouth to respond but only the sound of stutters came out, closing your mouth looking away and nodded.

" Thanks," The man says sitting across from you and begins to stretch with you. " I'm Ten."

" Ten?" You asked, perking your head up and tilted it to the side.

" Yeah, like the number ten. It's a nickname I rather go by my name is way too long and people have a hard time pronouncing it so I came up with Ten." He shrugs but he seemed fairly nice. He really didn't seem like a rude type of person, more bubbly. His tone high, speaking with a smile most of the time.

" I see... Nice nickname." You slightly smiled and he nods.

" Thank you," Ten says with a smile. You nod back, spreading your legs far apart, leaning into one side and your arm stretching to reach the tip of your shoe.

" Whats your name?" Ten asks with a slight chuckle, causing you to blink continuously before you got the memo.

You say back up, cheeks warm, slightly embarrassed. How could you forget to introduce yourself back. " It's y/n."

" Suits you." He beams out, pulling both his legs in together and flaps them like butterflies. " Any nickname you rather go by?"

Huh.., you thought. You've never thought about a nickname before. " I've never really thought about a...nickname."

He hums questionably, thinking hard. " Lets see... Would you want one?"

" You kno-"

" Y/n!" A voice shouts just as they enter into the room. You both turn to the voice, screaming your name. Hoseok, you remembered.

It was nice to see him, but your heart drops just as the actions from last night flashed in your mind. You heart was beating so fast, words weren't processing in your mind. You were just so embarrassed to be seen, considering what happened last night.

" Oh, you know Hoseok?" Ten questions, pointing back at Hoseok just as he makes his way towards the two of you, sitting far from the other groups.

" Uh, yeah. I do, why do you kno—"

" Hey! I have this idea for the two of us right now. We have to hurry though." Hoseok says, glancing at Ten then back at you.

" But... I have class right now." Keep in mind, your sitting on the floor, legs crisscrossed, hands in between the space of your legs, innocent round sparking eyes looking up at this huge man, that's towering over you.

It was absolutely adorable to him but he doesn't really like to deal with this baby type shit. He can't stand it. If his women were to whine, cry, act like absolute whiny babies. Oh, he will make them cry and whine for something.

" Please? Just this once?" But since your a baby deer, he'll be delicate with you for now. He really doesn't want to shout at you although he can feel the growl in his throat rising.

You look at Ten for approval if she could leave and he just smiles with a chuckle.

" It's okay. You can go, tomorrow? Again?" You smiled at that. Hey! He's your 'first' friend that you managed to make. He was really nice. Something about him just felt, nice, relaxing and peaceful.

" Yes!" You happily said, feeling all giddy already, finally walking into class to have a friend come running towards you with a smile and open arms.

You both get up, he waves a hand at you and walks towards the crowd of students. You grab your bag, your arm going through the strap of the bag letting it dangle on one of your shoulders.

" Ten huh?" Hoseok asks, glancing down at you, walking down the blue walls, white floor hallway.

" Yeah! I actually like him... He's super nice too." You said, smiling. It wasn't a crush, no, no. Just a friendship. A friendship you'll probably most likely cherish forever.

" He's a nice boy indeed." You nod, oblivious to the sarcasm in his tone, like he knows what's more underneath that nice boy.

" What idea do you have.. you know? Planned." Hoseok smiles evilly, changing it into a loving, king smile, humming while nodding.

" Yes, I do!" He chimes out, reaching out for your hand, holding it gently in his. " I personally think you'll enjoy it."

" Really?" You asked, a smile growing wide on your face excited. " What is it!"

He giggles, watching you just hop a little in your stance, really excited for his 'idea.' His heart just speeds at the chance of having you all alone, just him.

" You'll see when we get there." He gives you a wink and begins to tug you down the hallway. You giggled, following behind him. He takes a turn and comes to a quick halt.

You stop in time before you ran into the side of his shoulder. You stop with wide eyes, confused to the sudden stop.

He swallows nervously, standing tall, chin up. " Hey Namjoon." He says.

Namjoon raises a brow at him, looking off to the side, seeing his hand interlocked with someone else who's just around the corner.

Must be her, he thought to himself.

He glances up at him, eyes suspicious. " Who's that?" He asks nodding his head at Hoseok's hand. Hoseok glances down, and chuckles nervously looking up at Namjoon.

" Friend of mine." He manages to smile innocently after.

Namjoon crosses his arms across his chest, glaring at the older. Hoseok tried to keep his eyes on the younger trying to take at stand for himself but the dangerous intimidating look the younger is giving is making his heart hammer in his chest looking down at the ground, defeated.

Hoseok tugged you out of your little hiding spot and now your in front of Namjoon, who looks very much angry by the look in his eyes and his aura that made you feel a hit of fear, feeling like you had must of done something wrong.

" We were just gonna hang out at the study hall." Hoseok manages to make his lie sound very believable but Namjoon clearly isn't one to believe his words.

Namjoon extends his arm out, motioning you to come towards him. His hand out for you to grab it. " Y/n, come here." He firmly says, so you grab a hold of his hand gently and he yanks you back making sure to stumbling into him, his arm wrapping around your waist, hand still locked with yours.

You gulp nervously, looking up at him and he had already been looking down at you. Hoseok shifts in his stance unsure of what to do at the moment but something happened next that caught him off guard, jaw dropped open.

Namjoon was devouring your lips with his.

And it looked hot, Hoseok thought.