• Two •

•••

•••

After, settling in into your own room you've grown hungry but in order to eat you needed to get out of your room and get food and getting food means leaving your room.

The thought of leaving the room and meeting the tall mans gaze frightened you. You just didn't know how to react to a male so near you but the grumbling stomach forced you to get up and get some food and so you did.

Maybe he's not even here, you said to yourself.

You took in a deep breath and walked out the room with your chest up and a defensive stand. Glancing around the place was empty with no sight of the tall handso- tall man known as Namjoon. You sighed in relief and skipped your way towards the fridge.

As soon as you opened the fridge the room was filled with the sound of a lock unlocking and a door swinging open with more than one voice talking. You instantly froze.

Your mind screamed to run but you're body was just stiff.

" So, your roommate is like h-" the deep voice of a man stopped as he seen the fridge door open and someone behind it only assuming it's Namjoon's roommate, " Oh, is that your new roommate?" he points towards the fridge.

Namjoon hums in response and turns towards the kitchen, " Oh, yeah it is." he says with a smile and walks towards you.

He slightly pushes the fridge door close making you let go of the handle and stepping back. Your heart was pounding harshly. Now, there was two men in the same place you are in. He smiles fondly at you and grabs your hand pulling you towards him and your friend.

The touch of a man, his made your heart stop and breath get stuck in your throat. You were in total shock. A man,male,guy was touching you, physically holding your hand.

" Y/n this is my best friend Taehyung. Taehyung, Y/n" he says with a smile plastered on his face.

"Hey," he smirks at you and eyes you up and down, " I hope we get to be great friends"

" U-Uh.." you stutter and yank your hand away placing it behind your back, " sure so if you'll excuse me I have to-"

Namjoon cuts you off with a slight chuckle, " I assume you were hungry so lucky for you we have," he walks over to his best friend and grabs the food off his hands, " pizza."

" Oh, no thank you.. I was um.." you had tried to decline the offer but your stomach growled at the smell of warm fresh pizza. You clenched your stomach immediately and chuckled nervously, " I'm fine thanks."

" Don't worry, we don't bite princess."  the blue headed best friend says with a deep voice that immediately makes you feel uncomfortable along with the nickname.

" No. No. I'm fine re-" you had tried to insist but your stomach cuts you off once again making you clench onto your stomach harder.

" Just take a few pieces of pizza with you if your uncomfortable with us," the man with dimples and dark navy blue hair insists. He grabs a plate from the cabinets opening the pizza box and placing a few pieces for you. " Here." he offers you the plate and you stare at it intensely before kindly accepting it.

" Thanks.." you murmur and walk off into your room shutting the door.

" Shy roommate you have there Joon." Taehyung chuckles deeply finding someone as beautiful as you shy. Namjoon shrugs and crosses his arms over his chest.

" She has a nice body and she's hot as well. It's a win win," he grabs a slice of pizza taking a bite and winking at him, " But you won't be able to lay a finger on her."

Namjoon narrows his eyes and smirks at the younger in front of him, " You don't think I'll be able to hit or touch her at least once?" he raises an eyebrow.

" That's exactly what I'm saying. I bet not even the whole crew can. Jungkook is the youngest looking more innocent then all of us and even he won't be able to."

Namjoon tsks and grabs a slice of pizza taking a bite, " Is that a challenge?"

" Maybe? Maybe not." he smirks.

He chuckles a bit and nods, " Alright Tae. We'll see."

He nods with a shrug and agrees, " Alright, but let's involve everyone else."