• Eight •

•••

•••

After, calming yourself in the restroom you made it back to the table acting as normal as you can without giving any vibes that you were obviously nervous and intrigued by all these men.  You scanned them all and your eyes land back on the blonde headed man.

" Hey, you look familiar." you point towards him. He smiles a bit and leans forward the table placing his elbows on the table.

" We have met actually. Dance class." he instantly shoots you a wide smile.

Your mouth formed into an " o " as the memory replayed in your head. You immediately scrunched your nose by the sudden weird exotic dance battle between him and Mia.

" What?" he questions your new facial expression. You shook your head and said nothing. Suspicion rises through him but he just chose to ignore it.

" I've realized you all have colored hair. You all together is like a rainbow." you said while looking at all of them and locking eyes with Namjoon.

" I mean, don't I pull off such color?" he leans forward a bit making you immediately look the other way.

" L-Let's eat now. Please I'm starving." You stated. Everyone nods in agreement. One called the waiter over and everyone said what they wanted to eat.

The food came and everyone immediately stared diving into the food. Everyone talked amongst themselves exchanging laughs and giggles, shoving one another while you ate your food and wondered into lala land.

After, about an hour or so everyone finished and were now heading out to hang out at their house. You got in the car with Namjoon and slouched in the seat feeling so full.

" You full?" he chuckles a bit. You nod.

" So, whos' house are we going to?" you asked while sitting up properly and buckling the seat belt.

" Jin's." he stated. You nod again and rested your elbow on the window ledge and stared out the window watching as all the buildings pass by.

You've all reached the house and by your surprise it seemed like a big pretty decent house almost luxury. " They all live in here!?", you thought to yourself.

You both got out the car and walked towards the huge house. You've reached inside and immediately, they all scattered towards the living room throwing themselves onto the couches while some just slumped onto the carpet floor.

" Please make yourself comfortable." Jin says politely gesturing you towards the living room filled with resting men.

You thanked him and made your way towards the living room and sat in the farther corner away from them. If you could smell their mint cologne anywhere near you that's a warning sign that you are way too close for your comfort.

" Anybody want something to drink?" the red headed boy known as Jungkook asked.

" Can I have just a water? Please." you spoke softly. He nods with a bunny smile that gets you flustered that you had too look away. While, everyone else said a beer or nothing at all.

" Hey why are you so far away from us," the orange headed boy pouted, " Come sit over here." he patted the leather couch next to him.

You hesitated a bit but then agreed and sat beside him only to leave a gap between the both of you. Your heart rushed and it began to beat so hard against your chest you almost thought you were going to have a heart attack.

" So, tell us about yourself y/n." he flirtatiously said your name making you shift in your seat a bit.

" Uh, I-I don't know what to tell you uhm..  guys." you nervously chuckled.

" How bout we ask you some questions?" Namjoon asked locking his eyes on you.

You agreed while still keeping your eyes locked with his. Something about his gaze made you want to stare at him longer to not look away.

" Here you go y/n." Jungkook said kindly hanging you a glass of water. You kindly grabbed it from him and thanked him.

Everyone was now staring at you just waiting for you to drink a sip of the water. They were desperate for that glass of water to disappear.

" Well," Namjoon cleared his throat and thought for a moment what to ask, " How old are you?"

" I'm 21 almost 22." you said while tapping your finger onto the glass.

" Oh! Your just like our little Kookie here." Hoseok beamed out of joy.

" Really?" he questions. You shrug.

" When's your birthday?" you ask.

" September 1st."

" Oh, I'm July 15. Guess I am older." you raise the glass to your lips only to spill some onto your shirt. You groan and get up and pat on your shirt.

" Sorry, do you have any napkins?" Jin nods and tells you to follow him into the kitchen.

The orange headed boy Jimin groans in annoys and whisper shouts amongst his friends, " If she doesn't drink that right now I'm going to shove it down her throat!"

" I'm with Jimin. I'm too excited I need her now." Taehyung stated with annoyance.

" Relax. She will drink it at some point." Namjoon says with hope.

Jimin growls, " She better."

Every single one of them were beyond annoyed and impatient. They needed you as horny just to get a taste of you.

They sat in silence until there was a sound of glass hitting the floor making them all look towards the kitchen. They immediately rush towards the kitchen to see the cup shattered all over the place along with the water.

" Oh you got to be fucking kidding me." Jimin mumbles.