• Fourty - One •

" Hi hyung!" Taehyung giggles. " Can I join?"

Yoongi smirks, looking down at you with curious eyes his thrust slow down, slowly fucking your hole. " Would that be fine with you?" He taps the side of your thigh, fluttering your eye lids open. " Can Taehyung join in on the little fun princess?" You nodded and Taehyung smiles quickly getting himself undressed and pumps his shaft getting his length hard.

Yoongi pulls out, instructing you to get on all fours, ass in the air. " Which side you want?" Yoongi asks Taehyung who comes around the end of the bed, his erection right in front of you. He gets onto the bed, pushing himself back into you watching your small tight unvirgin hole take him in whole.

" Be careful," Yoongi warns. " It's her first time giving head."

Soft moans escape your lips, shaking your head. " I-I know ho-how too." Both males pause blinking in surprise. " K-Kookie taught m-me."

" That little shit." Yoongi growls, chuckling dryly. " So Jungkookie taught you how to give head hmm?" You nod, only to receive a smack on your ass, squealing at the impact. " Show us how Jungkookie taught you then."

Just as Yoongi fucked you from behind, Taehyung held his erection in his hands. With the pad of his thumb he caresses your cheekbone delicately.

" Ready?" Taehyung asks, nodding back in response and opened your mouth wide for him. He slips himself into your mouth grunting feeling his erection in your mouth warm and wet.

You hold your mouth wide open for him, sucking on the tip of his head causing him to shudder. It felt so good to be used both ways, merely something you would have never imagine yourself doing, ever. It was certainly very new but it was good.

Taehyung grabs a solid hold onto your hair and decides to rock himself forward, holding open for him, letting him fuck your mouth instead. The moans that came out your mouth sent a vibrating sensation on his cock, causing him to roll his eyes back, bucking his hips forward just the tip of his head hitting the back of your throat.

The sight from behind Yoongi was an absolute turn on for him. Watching him fuck you from behind and Taehyung fucking your mouth was something he didn't imagine doing. It was a moment that he could watch all the time and get hard.

Yoongi pulls out, gets off the bed and digs into his dresser pulling out a black SONY camera and grins at Taehyung. " We're making a tape." Taehyung flutters his eye lids open, focused on fucking your mouth, nodding and throws his head back grunting.

He places the camera at a certain angle making sure it catches everything. Before he hits record, he asks you first. " Hey princess, mind if I record this? You look so fucking beautiful." Taehyung pulls his cock out your mouth, breathing heavily glancing at Yoongi, the camera pointed right at you. Licking your lips, you nodded. " Beautiful." Yoongi comments, hitting the record button.

Yoongi smiles at the camera, licking his lips leaning down staring right at the lens. " Sex tape 98, threesome." He stands up walks back onto the bed smirking right at the camera alining his dick at your hole and sinks himself in. Taehyung picked up his speed, his hips thrusting forward in a quick speed, going deep down your throat, taking in his abusive thrusts in your mouth, going so far down your throat.

They finished off, everyone reaching their orgasm, Taehyung came down your throat, Yoongi came inside you, and Yoongi finished off eating you out, slurping your salty yet sweet cum while Taehyung sucked on your breast reaching your high, cumming with a high pitch moan.

They cleaned themselves off, helping you out in standing on your own, deciding it's best to just bath you clean, letting you wash your mouth and relax.