Preference • How You Met

Connor - you were a newly hired detective at the DPD. Hank had instantly taken a liking to you, due to your sarcastic nature and how alike you were to him (minus the drinking). In turn, this allowed Connor to want to get to know you. The moment you first walked in, he thought you were the most beautiful being he'd ever come across.

Markus - during the revolution and liberation of androids, Markus had witnessed you helping an android. He asked you why you'd help someone who wasn't your own and you explained that androids deserved equality. From that moment, he'd realised that not all humans were bad and that you were quite a special one.

Kara - when she and Alice were on the run from Todd, you'd witnessed them walking in the rain looking as lost as ever. You decided to help them and so you gave them money and a place to stay. Kara began to see that you were trustworthy and you joined them on their quest for freedom.

Gavin - he was assigned to be your training officer and you'd have to accompany him on every case. At first, you disliked his surly and arrogant nature and disapproved of the way he'd treat other people. He thought you were some pretentious snob that would cause him strife. Slowly, both of you grew on each other, especially after you saved him from being shot.

North - despite her dislike of humans, when she saw you offer to help fix wounded androids at Jericho (due to you having been a CyberLife store employee), she admired you.

Luther - a relative of Zlatko's (unfortunately), you would visit often to see how your uncle was doing. One day, you found out about Zlatko's mistreatment of androids and wanted to do something about it. When Zlatko threatened to harm you, Luther ran to your defence despite it being against his orders.

RK900 - your brother had an unfortunate run in with the law and guess who was the one to arrest him? At first sight, you thought the stern, angry looking android was attractive in a strange way. When you saw him handcuff your brother, you secretly wished it was you he was handcuffing. Then you quickly brushed away that thought. Somehow it seemed like he'd read your mind because he gave you a cheeky smirk.

Ralph - he was the gardener android employed by your parents, who you still lived with. You admired the way he'd handle the flower and you thought he looked pretty when surrounded by the vivid colours. He thought the same about you.

Kamski - you were a journalist tasked with asking him questions and seeing what his life was like after he'd left CyberLife. He thought your inquisitive nature was fascinating and you were intrigued by him.

Simon - both of you met at Jericho, you being one of the more recently arrived androids.

Josh - during the freedom march, when Markus decided to charge against the police, you somehow ended up saving him from being attacked by a soldier with a riot shield.