Preference • What They Think

Connor - he constantly thinks he's going to say something wrong or upset you in some way and that causes him to be cautious around you. Connor thinks you're too special to ever be hurt by anyone and he feels protective over you.

Markus - he always thinks you're going to leave him because of the constant conflict surrounding the androids and that you'll leave him for a human who isn't a target. He thinks he's not worthy enough of you but you think otherwise.

Kara - she thinks you're one of the most beautiful creatures to ever grace the earth and that someone like her could never be your equal, on the contrary you disagree with her and that she is your equal.

Gavin - he thinks you're really funny and the best part of his day is either seeing you smile or him smiling because of you. Either way, your happiness is what he values the most in his life.

North - she thinks you're too kind to be with her and that she has to protect you from the world at all costs because she's seen how cruel the world can be to nice people.

Luther - he thinks you're one of the most caring individuals he will ever have the privilege of meeting.

RK900 - he thinks you're really pretty, like prettier than anything that ever existed in this world. He obviously was attracted to you for other reasons like your personality but your beauty came as a bonus for him and he'd never stop staring at you when you were with him.

Ralph - he thinks he's going to end up scaring you away and that's what causes him to be constantly paranoid. After you convince him a few times that you're not going anywhere, he begins to fully relax in the relationship.

Kamski - he thinks you're like him because of your intelligence and common sense. Your intelligence is what mainly attracted him to you and it's his favourite quality of yours apart from your eyes.

Simon - he thinks you're really sweet and he always thinks he might not be good enough for you.

Josh - he thinks your level of rationality and smart thinking is some of the best qualities you possess and for that, he loves you.