Preference • When They Say They Love You

Connor - it was slightly random but you were washing the dishes when, all of a sudden, Connor came up behind you and held you. You giggled softly as you liked feeling his tall frame lean on you and he leaned down to your ear and whispered three simple words: I love you.

Markus - both of you were in Jericho and you were tending to a wound Markus had sustained during a campaign. As you wiped the blue blood away, Markus whispered "I love you."

Kara - it was Alice's birthday and you wanted to plan a fun surprise party. The look on Alice's face as she walked into the house was one to remember forever and you also loved the way Kara's face lit up with pure joy as she saw what you'd done for Alice. She pulled you to one side during the party and told you that she loved you.

Gavin - during a case you both investigated, you focused yourself on the evidence at hand. Gavin admired how your brows furrowed as you inspected every single crack and crevice. At one point, he knelt down to your level and took your face in his hands. You were taken off guard, to say the least, because Gavin didn't seem like the type of guy to say 'I love you'.

North - one day in Jericho, when all was calm and there was no campaigning to do, you decided to play with North's hair. You started braiding it and in the midst of braiding it, she grabbed your hand and told you how she felt.

Luther - you were moving into a new house and Luther had decided to help you. He laughed as you struggled to pick some boxes up and so he picked them up for you. As he helped you, he subtly dropped the three words, eight letters.

RK900 - at first, he started asking you questions about human emotions. He asked you what anger felt like, what happiness and love felt like. After you explained, he gave his examples of when he'd felt those emotions. He felt anger whenever something or someone had made you sad, he felt happiness seeing you smile and he felt love just by your very presence.

Ralph - he decided to tell you how he felt about you when the both of you decided to redecorate the abandoned house he lived in. However, instead of referring to himself in the first person e.g. "Ralph loves Y/N," he said "I love you." That moment being the first time you heard him using personal pronouns.

Kamski - because you also worked alongside Kamski at CyberLife, you had to frequently attend board meetings. During a particularly dreary meeting, Kamski gazed at you across the table. When no one was looking, he mouthed 'I love you.'

Simon - one day you both went for a stroll in the park where he confessed the extent of his feelings for you.

Josh - he was surprised you could feel for an android such as him and so it enabled him to realise what he felt for you.