Preference • Getting Back Together

Connor - seeing you every day at work made his heart (or thirium pump) break even more and he couldn't stop gazing at you every single minute of every hour. Connor knew there was no way he could go back to just being your friend and so he desperately tried to win you back again. He didn't need to go to such effort to win you back because you were going to reconcile with him anyway. Finally, you both found a way to balance a relationship and your jobs.

Markus - while fighting in the revolution, he was simultaneously trying to fight the emptiness he had within him. Nothing felt right for him if you weren't by his side. Then, he saw you get injured in a street not too far away and that confirmed his plans. He knew from then that he could never leave you behind.

Kara - eventually, she listened to you and realised nothing was your fault. She apologised over and over again for not trusting you and she told you how much she loved you for not giving up on her.

Gavin - you were sad without him and he was even more broken without you. You reached out to him first, apologising for the argument and for assuming that he didn't love you. Then he told you how much he loved you and that from now on you should never have a reason to doubt his love for you. That day, he finally got over his fear of not being good enough.

North - she reached out to you, apologising over and over for everything. You told her it was no use if she was going to treat your kind like rubbish every time you talked to a friend or acquaintance that was human. One day, you thought you were dreaming when you saw North talking in a kind way to a human. Slowly, she proved that she was getting over her prejudice.

Luther - you both realised you were silly to not give things a try, at least and then you realised that a relationship between a human and android was most certainly able to work out.

RK900 - he tried to reach out to you multiple times but you were too angry to talk to him. A friend convinced you that maybe you should hear him out. Nines felt bad, very bad, for not trusting you and for letting his own fears get in the way. He felt bad for hurting you and he apologised most profusely, over and over again. Until you were so tired of hearing him say sorry that you took him back anyway. You both realised you couldn't live without each other.

Ralph - you didn't give up on him and when the authorities finally let him go, he was surprised to see you still waiting for him.

Kamski - he realised how empty he was without you and from then, he reduced his workload by a substantial amount. He did everything he could to win you back and it definitely worked.

Simon - you proved to him that you'd never hurt him and that you were always there for him and he finally got over his fear.

Josh - after giving it some thought, he realised how foolish he was to assume relationships between an android and human can't work out and so you both gave things another try.