Preference • They're Jealous

Connor - some guy was hitting on you at work and you noticed Connor looking more and more pissed off. You found it slightly amusing how annoyed he looked. Finally, Connor grabbed you in his arms and kissed you passionately right in front of the guy to show him you were his.

Markus - when he got jealous of someone flirting with you, he tried to show off to attract your attention.

Kara - her mood became distant when she was jealous. Sometimes, she'd go the whole day without saying a word and you were worried that you'd hurt her. Then she'd admit that she felt she wasn't good enough for you and you told her that she was more than enough for you.

Gavin - he would just straight up insult the guy he was jealous of, finding every way he could to belittle him. You tried to hold back a laugh as you watched the poor guy get destroyed by Gavin. But you loved the way Gavin made others sure of the fact that you were his and he was yours.

North - like Kara, her mood would change completely. Except, she'd take her anger out on people. When she almost flipped out at you, you confronted her and she admitted she was scared of losing you. Scared of losing the only human who understood her.

Luther - when he got jealous, he'd act almost too nice towards the guy who tried to hit on you. You knew something was up and so did the guy. Eventually, the guy backed off and Luther knew he was victorious.

RK900 - it didn't take much for Nines to want to fight someone. Especially when that someone was trying to take you from him. He walked up to the guy who flirted with you and straight up started a fight with him. You tried your hardest to hold your aggressive boy back but it was no use.

Ralph - he would act cold towards whoever tried anything on you. He'd scare them enough to stop pursuing you.

Kamski - like Markus, he would simply show off. As the guy tried to impress you, Kamski would also start listing every good quality of his. It soon became a competition of who was the better person for you. Except you already had your winner.

Simon - he would look sad every time he was jealous and it made you sad too. You told him how much he meant to you and that no one could ever take you away from him.

Josh - he would use his intelligence to intimidate others. Funnily enough, it worked in driving away potential flirters from you.