Preference • Spending Quality Time

Connor - since the both of you had no work for the day, you both decided to stay in and play video games. Almost every single time, Connor would win the game due to his unparalleled abilities. However, he saw your face turn sulky and annoyed so sometimes, he would let you win. You knew he was purposely letting you win to make you happy and you loved him for it.

Markus - because the both of you were active and adventurous, you both decided to go hiking in the woods one weekend. Markus couldn't stop laughing every time you stumbled over a rock or walked into a tree.

Kara - at one point, the both of you decided that the house needed to be redecorated. The entire day was spent painting each and every room with intricate detail. However, after a while both of you got bored and decided to splatter each other with paint and it slowly became a competition of who could get more paint on the other person.

Gavin - he decided to let you accompany him on a case one day. You admired how focused he became on the task at at hand and it showed a completely different side to him.

North - you decided to take her shopping with you, at the big mall. You liked how her face lit up at certain things and it showed a gentler side to her. She loved the way you would almost run off whenever you saw something you wanted to get.

Luther - the both of you spent the day watching movies. You liked snuggling into his body and he liked putting his arm around you.

RK900 - despite him knowing everything there was to know about anything, you thought it'd be a good idea to teach him how to bake. At first, he paid attention to every single grain of flour placed in the bowl. If he went slightly over the required measurement for it, he would get frustrated and start the mixture again. At one point, the bag of flour exploded in his face and you couldn't stop laughing as you saw his face covered in flour.

Ralph - he spent a lot of time in the garden you both shared and one day, he wanted to teach you how to care for plants. He gave you a pair of scissors and watched as you tried to cut leaves and stalks, trying hard not to laugh when you almost snipped your finger off.

Kamski - both of you spent the day splashing about in his red pool and sometimes you'd even challenge each other to swimming races.

Simon - both of you decided to have a cute little picnic in a far away field where the sun shined continuously.

Josh - knowing about his past as a university lecturer, you decided to take him to the bookshop as you knew he had a love for literature and all things intellectual.