Preference • When They Realise They Love You

Connor - this came unexpectedly to him but he realised he was fully and deeply in love with you when you worried about him one day, when a case had gone wrong. Even though you were the one that got hurt, you still fussed over Connor and made sure he was alright. Your constant caring nature made him realise he'd fallen for you.

Markus - he realised he loved you when you stood up for androids getting shoved around in the city centre. Your defiance and courage to stand up against your own people was what showed him you were the one.

Kara - it dawned on her that she loved you when she saw you take care of Alice so lovingly. After all they'd been through, they didn't know whether trusting another human was the right idea, especially Kara was in doubt. But you proved her very wrong and she was very pleasantly surprised.

Gavin - he felt something for you all along but it only became obvious to him at a random moment. He said something which caused you to laugh so hard that you clutched your stomach. Your very smile made Gavin realise you were the person he was going to marry.

North - she realised she loved you when you helped take care of a wound she sustained from a fight. The way your words would sooth her, even though she couldn't feel pain. That's what made her realise you were totally worth it.

Luther - he knew he loved you when you refused to let him sacrifice himself during the battle of Detroit.

RK900 - he was always adamant that someone as normal as you could never love someone as strange and inhuman as him and that he couldn't love you so it shocked him when he fell in love with you. It was at a party and he saw you having the time of your life, dancing the night away.

Ralph - you merely being there for him and keeping him company in that desolate, bleak house was what made him realised he cared for you as more than just a friend.

Kamski - he fell in love with you when he realised you weren't with him just for the money and fame. That you didn't care about it and you didn't care whether he was rich or poor, smart or dumb. That you loved him for him.

Simon - your rational decision making was what mostly made Simon realise he loved you. The way you would meticulously think everything through and do things calmly made him fall for you.

Josh - when you helped the androids achieve their freedom, Josh knew he loved you.