Preference • How They Are Around You

Connor - he remains his natural self however, everything he does is him always trying to show off and impress you. Connor is also pretty much obsessed with you and never stops gazing at you when you speak and he always smiles at you.

Markus - normally, he puts off the impression that he is brave and confident but when he's around you, he seems nervous and shyer. This is because he's scared of possibly disappointing you and he thinks you're too good for him but that isn't actually true.

Kara - she's always smiling and in a positive mood around you. Kara is also at her most confident when you're around and she is always comfortable with you.

Gavin - he becomes less cocky and mean when he's around you, instead showing a softer and gentler side to him. He's more quiet around you because he's shy. Sometimes, you actually want to see his cockiness because it's funny.

North - you both have the most fun together and are like young children when you're together because you're always messing around. With you, she feels most at ease and therefore feels she can express herself more.

Luther - he's always shy and reserved around you because he doesn't know what exactly will impress or make you happy despite you telling him his mere presence makes you the most happiest.

RK900 - when he's around you, he's more carefree and doesn't stick to the rules or instructions he's been given because he feels free around you.

Ralph - only when he's around you, Ralph refers to himself in the first person and he sounds a lot less anxious and nervous. Your presence brings him a sense of peace.

Kamski - aside from the intelligent impression of him that he gives off, you see a more fun and boyish version of him.

Simon - he always feels like he can be at ease around you and he knows that he has a purpose only whenever he's with you.

Josh - when he's with you, he's less on edge and more relaxed.