Preference • Halloween Costumes

I'm very aware it's not Halloween yet, not at least for another 15 days but I suddenly felt like writing this ahaha hope you enjoy

Connor - initially you both wanted to go as Shrek and Fiona but they'd run out of green body paint so you both settled on Mr Incredible and Elastigirl from the Incredibles. Connor also couldn't stop gawking at you in an extremely fitted costume either which you found cute.

Markus - you both went as Belle and the Beast - you wearing the famous yellow gown and him in a beastly get up.

Kara - both of you went as Wonder Woman and Batwoman, you calling dibs on Wonder Woman before Kara could even say a word. Even Alice got involved and dressed up as a mini Robin.

Gavin - you two dressed up as Joker and Harley Quinn, slightly cliche but not surprising from you both - given the fun and crazy nature of your relationship. It was funny to see Gavin get angry at whoever stared at you in your costume for too long.

North - both of you dressed up as SpongeBob and Patrick, your all time favourite characters. At first, North was initially reluctant to dress up in the first place. But she knew she wanted to do whatever made you happy.

Luther - you two dressed up as Woody and Jessie from Toy Story, since Luther particularly loved the films.

RK900 - you both dressed up as Mario and Peach from Mario Bros. Initially, Nines thought it'd be funny if he went as Peach and you went as Mario. So that's what you both agreed on and couldn't stop laughing at each other when you saw the end result.

Ralph - both of you went as Joyce Byers and Jim Hopper from Stranger Things, the show you both loved watching together.

Kamski - you two decided to be basic and dress up as Mickey and Minnie Mouse, just for a laugh. Although, a lot of people did begin to admire your costumes.

Simon - you two went as Daphne and Fred from Scooby Doo because you'd both run out of ideas on who to go as.

Josh - both of you dressed up as Harry Potter and Ginny Weasley, both from your favourite movie and book series.