Preference • They Know You're Mad When...

Connor - you describe anything and everything with swear words. You would swear normally but when you were pissed off, the level of swearing reached extreme levels (if it was even possible?).

Markus - when you're angry, you go silent and don't talk to anyone not even Markus. He would spend the whole day trying to get you to talk and finally you told him what was wrong.

Kara - when you're in a bad mood, you sigh a lot and at first, Kara found it quite odd. Then she finally realised you were unhappy and did whatever she could to improve your mood.

Gavin - whenever you were mad, if he said something to you, you'd shrug a lot and roll your eyes even if it wasn't him who made you mad.

North - you would do nothing all day except listen to music to shut off the world around you.

Luther - when you were in a bad mood, you'd lie in bed all day and try to sleep it off.

RK900 - you speak in short, abrupt sentences when you're mad and Nines instantly knows you're in a rubbish mood and therefore does everything he can to not piss you off.

Ralph - he knew that when you suddenly started doing everything you could to keep yourself busy such as cleaning the house, tending to things in the garden etc, that you were not in a good mood at all.

Kamski - you would give him the silent treatment all day. It hurt you to do so but you didn't feel the energy or motivation to talk to or burden anyone else with your problems. He eventually convinced you that you could never be a burden to him.

Simon - when you were mad you would just cry for a while.

Josh - he knew you were mad when you started slamming things, doing things more loudly etc.