Preference • Your First Date

Connor -  like an old fashioned gentleman he showed up to your door with flowers in hand and a large smile. He took you by the hand to your favourite restaurant and you felt bad that he couldn't eat anything so you both decided to spend the night walking in the park, under the light of the stars. At one point, he made you face him and he told you how much he loved you.

Markus - for your first date, he decided to take you to the top of an abandoned building he loved to spend time alone at, sitting on the edge of the wooden plank. Markus brought you here because it was a place close to his heart and so were you. He played you a soft tune on the piano and afterwards, you both sat on the edge and watched the sun set.

Kara - with Alice being looked after by Luther, you and Kara decided to go to the fun fair. Kara loved watching your face light up with joy as the Ferris wheel brought you high enough to gaze at the city. You thought the view was pretty but Kara thought you were prettier.

Gavin - both of you couldn't decide where to go so it was decided that you would just spend a night watching movies at his house. You weren't surprised when he suggested watching Fifty Shades Of Grey and luckily, he'd changed his mind when he saw your look of disapproval. Instead, both of you watched The Fault In Our Stars, your choice. While you were absorbed by the movie, Gavin was absorbed in you. He spent the whole time gazing at you, admiring every inch of your skin.

North - spontaneously, she suggested going to a karaoke bar. The whole night, both of you belted out as many tunes as you could, while dancing with each other. This was the first time you'd seen North genuinely happy. It was only because she was with you.

Luther - for your first date, you both went on a bike ride around the woods and fields on the outskirts of the city. Exhilarated by the view and the wind blowing against your skin, you felt like you were on top of the world and so did Luther.

RK900 - having recently turned deviant (due to his feelings for you obviously) Nines didn't know much about the customs and regulations of being in a relationship. So you suggested going ice skating, since you loved it. You weren't surprised when Nines was able to ice skate flawlessly, not a single step out of line. Since you were a little rough around the edges, he grabbed you from behind and placed his hands on your hips and guided you along. The white ice accentuated his grey eyes and you found it pretty.

Ralph - since he was a gardener android and had a love of flowers, he took you to the park for a stroll among the prettiest flowers one could ever witness. Along the way, you realised what a gentle, loving person he was.

Kamski - him being one of the richest people in the world, it was no secret that he wanted to spend as much on you as possible. But you suggested keeping it low key for a while so you both went for a quiet picnic in a remote field. You watched the sun go down and he watched as the amber glow left you glowing.

Simon - you both went to the beach for your first date. The sparkling blue water matched his own blue eyes and you found it quite a pretty sight to behold.

Josh - both of you decided to stay at your house and bake cakes! How fun! Especially when he was covered in flour after spilling it all over himself.