Preference • Christmas day

I'm aware this is four days late lmao I've been a bit busy lately

Connor - you both spend Christmas Day with Hank and his dog Sumo. All of you splash out n presents for each other and you all watch Home Alone, where Hank complained at every opportunity about how negligent Kevin's parents were.

Markus - you spent the day with Markus and Carl and his son Leo visited for a bit (although you were glad when he finally left). You all watched Miracle on 34th Street together.

Kara - of course you'd spend Christmas Day with her and Alice. You got cute presents for them both including a new iPad for Alice and designer clothes for Kara. While Kara cooked away (despite her and Alice not being able to eat), you and Alice sat and watched Elf.

Gavin - it was just the two of you on Christmas Day but you didn't mind it as neither of you wanted to be with anyone but each other. You got cute gifts for each other and you both watched Love Actually when it played on TV.

North - you two spent Christmas with Josh, Simon and Markus and it was fun as a group. Since you were the only one who'd eat, they all strived to make good food for you.

Luther - you two spent Christmas with Kara and Alice and it was fun, especially when you saw Alice's face as she received gifts from all of you.

RK900 - it was just the two of you on Christmas and it was just fine. Both of you watched Home Alone 2 and you laughed whenever he got triggered about a ten year old kid walking the streets of New York alone.

Ralph - you two got expensive and lavish gifts for each other, including him getting you the latest phone which you were largely grateful for. You watched A Christmas carol together when it was on TV.

Kamski - of course he would go all out, trying to make Christmas one of the best days possible for you. But it was already one of the best days of your life just by merely seeing him.

Simon - you spent Christmas by exchanging nice gifts with each other and you both watched Deck The Halls together.

Josh - you got him a first edition copy of his favourite book and it was great seeing how happy he was about it.