Preference • Who Flirts With You

As in who tries to get with you and is from the dbh world in case the title wasn't that clear

Connor - since you both worked at the police station, it was no surprise that you'd have to communicate a lot with other co workers, Gavin being one of them. He had a secret crush on you and Connor found out very quickly and did everything he could to show that you were his and that Gavin couldn't have you.

Markus - every time you went to Jericho, Simon would flirt with you and you knew it was harmless but you never flirted back because your heart solely belonged to Markus.

Kara - Connor tries to flirt with you but fails almost immediately as his attempt was so bad that it was obvious he was flirting. You told him he might need to do more research on flirting and Kara even offered to teach him.

Gavin - Nines, the android who worked as his partner, didn't realise you and Gavin were a thing and he tried to shoot his shot with you. Unfortunately, it resulted in a stern telling off from Gavin which you tried so hard not to laugh at.

North - Markus tried to flirt with you but only to annoy North as they both had differing opinions on a lot of things and Markus thought it'd be funny to annoy her even more.

Luther - poor Ralph didn't realise you were in a relationship with Luther and because he liked you a lot, he took the time to compliment and make you laugh every day. Luther kindly reminded him that you were taken and Ralph took the hint but that didn't stop him from being a nice friend.

RK900 - since Connor found it funny he was practically replaced by Nines, he thought it'd be funny to flirt with his girl and see which prototype could win you over. However, Nines won and he was always going to be the winner anyway.

Ralph - you didn't know if you were jumping to conclusions, but you were slightly under the impression Kara was trying to flirt with you, lightheartedly though.

Kamski - since Elijah was close with Carl Manfred and his family, it was no surprise that you both would visit them a lot. However, on those visits, Carl's son Leo saw it as an opportunity to flirt with you and stupidly in front of Elijah.

Simon - he tried to be as subtle about it as possible, but Josh couldn't help flirting with you accidentally. Simon kindly reminded him that you were taken and Josh finally realised.

Josh - the rivalry between him and North was already high in tension and North knew how to add fuel to the fire by flirting with his girl.