Preference • You're ill

Connor - the moment he sees you merely wiping your nose he immediately contacts Hank saying he won't be coming into work that day. When you told Connor it wasn't a good idea to miss work, he said he couldn't leave you behind to fend for yourself when you were in this state. You found it cute how he took a day off just for you and you both spent the day cuddling in bed, watching soppy rom-coms.

Markus - he treated you like a queen anyway but when you were ill, nothing else mattered to him but your happiness. Matters of Jericho and the revolution had to wait for Markus was busy taking care of you, making sure you had a smile on your face.

Kara - Kara being the most caring person that could ever exist, it was no surprise to you that she strived to make sure you were comfortable. She cleaned your house up, cooked amazing food which instantly lifted your mood and best of all, she spent time with you.

Gavin - like Connor, he knew he couldn't go to work and leave you in the state you were in. For a guy who would do anything to advance his career, this came as a shock to you. Gavin bought you your favourite food, made sure you took your medicine, watched soppy movies you liked.

North - when she saw you were ill, nothing else mattered to her. Ignoring everyone and everything, she solely focused on making you feel better. She'd try to make you laugh all so you'd forget you were ill and so she could see your bright smile.

Luther - because you were weak, Luther decided he'd carry you everywhere around your house, including even the bathroom. You liked being cradled in his large, sturdy arms.

RK900 - he immediately analysed what was wrong with you and set out instantly to buy the medicine needed. It hurt him to see you in a state like this and he devoted his whole day to you. What you loved most was the way he held you tightly, as if he never wanted to let go.

Ralph - not knowing much about human illnesses, he did the best he could. He fed you food and tried to entertain you. He told you stories and you couldn't stop laughing so much that you forgot you were ill.

Kamski - he made sure you were taken care of to the best standard possible. He took a break from work to focus on you and you enjoyed every moment you spent with him.

Simon - he was scared you were going to die but you reassured him that you couldn't die from a cold. He spent the day watching and caring for you as much as he could.

Josh - he told you stories to keep you distracted from your illness and every word of his had you hooked.