Request • Markus

This is probably going to come under NSFW so if you're not on board with that kinda stuff then I would suggest skipping this one x
Requested by ineedbleech153 hope you like it lol
I tried to do what I could with my very very limited knowledge of hentai pls don't hate me 😂

Today, Markus has decided to take me to Carl's house with him. Strangely, we come home and realise Carl isn't home. Then, a message plays from the phone. Carl tells us he's gone out with a friend and won't be back until tomorrow afternoon. That means Markus and I have the house to ourselves.

Already, I can't help think about what could happen today with Markus and I alone together. We've been together long enough for us to possibly think about taking further steps together. We've thought about going beyond the boundaries and letting our thoughts and feelings take charge.

The tension between us has heightened many times although every time we're about to act on it, something comes up and stops us. So today, I have decided I'm going to be bold and nudge things further today.

"So what do you want to do, Y/N? We have the house to ourselves." Markus says, holding my hand.

"Do you think we'd be allowed to hang out in Carl's studio?" I ask.

"What he doesn't know won't hurt him. Besides, he wanted you to have the chance to admire his works." Markus says and winks. I may be slightly oblivious, but I wonder why he winked after saying that particular thing. He holds my hand tighter and leads me to the studio.

As usual, the studio is a mess and is decorated messily in a rainbow of colours. The mess would normally trigger me but I've become used to it by now. I decide to use our time in the art studio as an opportunity to become more suggestive.

"Can you paint something for me?" I ask, not knowing where I'm going with this.

"Of course, love. What do you have in mind?" Markus replies. Him calling me 'love' sends flutters through my stomach.

"Paint me." I suggest. He nods and immediately gets to work, collecting all sorts of paint colours on his palette. As I watch his hands work away at the canvas, I become absorbed by him. Markus furrows his brows as he concentrates and it makes my heart beat faster and faster.

"There. Is that alright?" Markus says, lifting his brush off the canvas. My mouth hangs open as I notice how exact and spot on he's done the painting.

"Somehow, you made me look better than I normally do." I laugh.

"How? You always look as attractive as this," Markus says. He pauses and it looks like as if he's thinking about something. "You mentioned you used to be a hentai artist once, didn't you?"

I almost laugh when he mentions it. I didn't do hentai art anymore; that was a long time ago, when I was slightly younger and more sexually frustrated.

"That was ages ago. Surprised you remembered." I reply, blushing.

"Would you draw me something please, something that's similar to your old works?" Markus asks shyly. I'm surprised he even thought about this but I like where this is going.

"Sure." I say quietly. He hands me the brush and the paint palette and I think about what to paint. Then, as the ideas start flowing in, I get to work immediately.

In the corner of my eye, I notice Markus gazing at me as I paint and it makes me even shyer than before. Finally, I'm finished and I show him the work.

"Done. It's just an average painting, to be honest." I stare.

"It looks interesting. Now that you've shown me, I want to paint you in the style of this. Is that okay?" Markus says. I blush even more deeply and my heart rate has increased exponentially to the point where I could have a heart attack. The tensions between us are beginning to reach their peak and I'm growing more excited.

"Of course. But don't you need me to kinda strip down or something?" I ask, feeling confident.

"That would be helpful." Markus winks. Slowly, I take off my hoodie, revealing an almost see through vest underneath. I notice his eyes widening at the sight and I can hear him suck in a deep breath.

"This good enough or more off?" I ask.

"If you're comfortable with it, take the vest off." Markus says quietly. I try to be as seductive as possibly as I take the vest off to reveal a simple black bra underneath, but I fear my attempt at being seductive probably didn't work.

"Wow." Markus mumbles.

I don't feel shy anymore and standing in just leggings and a bra, I feel like anything could happen.

"This good?" I ask.

"Great." Markus says, still staring at me. His eyes fall to my chest and then look up at my face and he looks like he's thinking deeply about something. Markus steps slowly towards me rather than towards the canvas and I wonder what he's about to do.

Suddenly, his lips crash against mine and I feel a powerful fire ignite within me. He holds me tightly against him and I can feel his body responding to mine, especially below. In a blur of events, he picks me up and sits me on a nearby table, while still kissing me.

"Fuck. Y/N, you're so beautiful." Markus says, pulling away briefly to gaze at my body. His hands travel all over my back and then to my stomach and then to my chest.

"Not too bad yourself." I chuckle, leaning in again. We kiss more and more and I can't get enough of the fire that's been ignited within me. I can feel Markus' hands fumbling with my bra and I grow excited at what's to come.

"Wait. Not here, not in Carl's studio. It's a bit distasteful, don't you think? Let's take this upstairs." I breathe in between kisses.

"Y/N, I honestly can't wait anymore. I could take you right here and right now. But sure, I think it's a good idea." Markus says, panting. He picks me up and I awkwardly straddle him and he carries me up the stairs. An interesting day lies ahead of us.

I don't really know where I was going with that tbh and that was a lame attempt at a kinda smutty oneshot I'm sorry 😂 but hope you enjoyed it anyway