Preference • How You Turn Them On

Felt a bit cheeky coming up with this one hehehehehe
For the sake of this preference all the androids in this one are able to be turned on

Connor - when you ran your fingers through his hair and played with it. You were the only person that Connor let touch his hair and for some reason, it seemed to turn him on.

Markus - you merely hugging him would turn him on.

Kara - you didn't know it yourself but apparently you'd sometimes have a smouldering look on your face which Kara seemed to like.

Gavin - it was odd but when you rolled your eyes, it seemed to turn him on strangely enough.

North - when you hugged her from behind it would turn her on and she really liked when you did that to her.

Luther - you merely placing your hand on his leg seemed to turn him on.

RK900 - it was slightly cliche but he got turned on by you biting your lips without realising.

Ralph - in between kissing him, you'd kiss him on the neck and that turned him on a lot. Very much so.

Kamski - behind closed doors, he'd talk dirty to you a lot so it came as a surprise when you did it to him in return, given your usually shy nature. Talking dirty to him showed a new level of confidence and both seemed to turn him on.

Simon - he got turned on just by you staring at him. If androids could blush, he'd definitely turn a bright shade of red, or blue even since he had blue blood.

Josh - your intelligence and smart way of talking turned him on.