Preference • Your Proposal

I really should've written this one before the wedding preferences lmao

Connor - after a year of dating, you'd both seen each other at your worst and best. Hank taught Connor all the human principles of being in a relationship and after exactly a year, Connor knew that he wanted to spend the rest of his life with you. So he bought a highly expensive diamond ring and took you for a stroll in the park in the evening. After the park had emptied, he suddenly got down on one knee and popped the question.

Markus - he proposed to you before he went off to fight for the liberation of the android camps. He said that he would make you his wife as soon as he returned from fighting and that he wanted you to be with him in a safer and happier world.

Kara - she proposed one evening when you both sat on the couch, watching movies and you chomping endlessly on popcorn. You were both watching a rom-com and the constant talk of love made Kara realise how much she loved you.

Gavin - he thought he had to go above and beyond to impress you and for you to accept his proposal. After much thought on the matter, he decided to treat you to a lavish, exquisite dinner at your favourite restaurant where he sat you down and told you the extent of his feelings for you.

North - it took a while for North to realise she wanted to spend the rest of her life with a human. You were the one human that showed her the good things that life had to offer. She told you she never wanted to be parted from you again.

Luther - he proposed one day as you both sat on the beach, watching the sun set slowly.

RK900 - in the police station, both you and Nines had to stay late to finish off some work. You didn't mind spending more time with the love of your life and neither did he. In fact, he saw it as the perfect opportunity to ask for your hand in marriage. He knew he couldn't go another day without knowing you weren't his forever.

Ralph - it took ages for him to feel fully secure in your relationship. He'd always had a fear that you'd leave him and move onto better things. You proved to him that you'd never leave him behind and this gave him the certainty he needed. Knowing you were certain about not leaving him, he decided to ask you to be his for the rest of your lives.

Kamski - of course Kamski, the richest guy in the world would go to extreme lengths to prove to you that he loved you. He pulled out all the stops to impress you and finally, he got to the part where he expressed his love for you. He wanted you to pass through life by his side and he proposed.

Simon - he proposed in a simple but romantic way, a candle lit dinner in the comfort of your own home.

Josh - after the revolution was a success, Josh knew he needed to make you his.