Preference • What They Do To Show Their Love

Connor - if he wasn't holding you tightly to him at all times e.g in public, he'd be showering you with kisses all over your body in the privacy of your own home.

Markus - he would constantly tell you that he loved you throughout the day.

Kara - she'd hug you as tight as possible as much as she could and she never wanted to let you go.

Gavin - he constantly tries to make you laugh and he always shows a bit of PDA with you as well to make it clear to everyone that he was in love with you and you alone.

North - she'd act protective over you whenever you both were out somewhere and you liked seeing her caring nature.

Luther - he would show his love for you by reminding you every day about your wonderful qualities and why he loves you.

RK900 - he was slightly awkward when showing affection but when he did, he showed it properly. He hugged you constantly and never let go of your hand.

Ralph - he compliments you and leaves little love notes around the house.

Kamski - he showed his love for you by merely spending time with you and giving up time off work just for you. He did it so often that his colleagues worried he'd never return to CyberLife again. But he knew he'd always choose you over CyberLife.

Simon - he shows his love for you by merely gazing at you every time you speak or even appear in the room.

Josh - he goes out of his way to do big gestures for you but you admired the little things more like when he would hold you and kiss you.