Chapter 2

I woke up at around 10 am with no Billie beside me and headed downstairs for breakfast.

"Morning Fin" I greeted him as he cooked what looked like pancakes. Yes! I love pancakes.

I sat next to Billie who had her head rested against the cool marble counter with eyes closed, "and morning to you Billie" I got a grunt in response.

"Sleep well Ellie?" Fin placed plates in front of us then loaded some pancakes on.

"Apart from jetlag fuelled insomnia and minor incident I slept like a baby" I told him, which to be fair after Billie fell asleep with her arms still wrapped around me, I easily had the best sleep of my life.

Fin raised his eyebrows at my cryptic answer but left it for another time, "oh Ellie, mum said that your bed should be arriving today too so hopefully you won't have to share a room with this bozo anymore" he pointed to the hungover girl next to me.

"For fucks sake, actually fuck of bro you're so annoying today" she flipped him off, shoving a bite of pancake into her mouth.

"Maybe if you didn't go drinking every night, you'd find us pleasant folk less annoying"

"Maybe if you shut the fuck up my headache would go away" she defended.

"Maybe you'd like it if I stopped cooking and kept the rest of the pancakes for Ellie and me?"

"Whatever I'm out" Billie huffed, taking my plate of pancakes and piling the remnants onto hers then grabbing a bag of Takis before heading towards the basement.

She just- the bitch just took my pancakes.

"What the fuck? The bitch just took my pancakes" I pouted to Fin who laughed.

"It's alright here are some more" he handed me another plate with more pancakes.

At least Finneas was nice to me. I spent majority of the day hanging out with Finneas and he helped me set up my bed when it arrived. Now I was laying in my new, comfy bed mindlessly scrolling through Instagram before a certain silver haired girl barged into my room. Without knocking may I add.

"Ever heard of knocking?"

"What you could of you possibly been doing that you'd have to cover yourself for?" she rolled her eyes.

The audacity of this child I swear to God. "Don't assume things Billie"

"You seem far too innocent to be doing anything sinful Eleanor" she told me and made herself comfy on my bed.

Oh please make yourself at home then.

"Yeah well you don't know me" I glared at her.

"That I don't and now mum is on my ass about it, hence why weare leaving at 7 to go to a party, I'll introduce you to my friends and others from school and I can get my mother off my back about getting to know you" a party with Billie? I don't know bro, but I might as well go and make some friends before school.

"Yeah fine, whatever" I said and looked at her then my door, then back at her.

"Oh I'm not leaving; I'm bored as fuck and we don't need to leave for another two hours and Fin went to go see his girlfriend. So your stuck with my sexy ass" oh joy just how I wanted to spend my time.

For the most part Billie and I ignored each other until she started to ask me the most stereotypical questions.

"Do you really put shrimp on the barbie?" she asked making me groan.