Chapter 19

Ellie;

Ellie's POV

Billie insisted on taking the day off because according to her no one goes the day of homecoming because they all have to prepare or some shit. Which is ridiculous but I wouldn't put it past some girls and guys that I've met.

"Can we do something other than watching The Office today?" I groaned against her chest as we laid on the couch watching the eleventh episode today. I love The Office but I'm itching to get out of the house and do something fun.

"What do you suggest then?" she flickered her eyes down to me. Her eyes are so pretty, goddamn and she's my girlfriend. My girlfriend, oh I like that. It has such a nice ring to it, Billie my girlfriend. And I am Billie's girlfriend. Damn that sounds so fine, my girlfriend is pretty fine too.

"Thanks baby" I looked up at her confused "you were just mumbling your thoughts, I think my girlfriend is pretty fine too"

Oh. My cheeks got warm and I buried my head into her neck to hide myself from embarrassment and her laughter "but for real Billie I wanna do something today, I'm bored out of my mind"

"I can think of a few things princess" she practically purred in my ear.

"Billie!"

"Fine! I'm taking you out somewhere, go get ready"

"Yes! Thank you baby" I left kisses all over her face and a final one on her lips before sprinting up the stairs to get ready. Wait how should I dress? "Billie! What do I wear?"

"Nothing!" she's such a perve.

"Funny!"

"I don't know dude! Something comfy and warm!"

Comfy and warm... slipping off my sweats and shirt I pulled on a pair of leggings and looked for a hoodie. But they still haven't been returned since Billie took them. Walking into her room I grabbed the black hoodie laying on her bed before slipping it on. It smells just like her.

Sighing from the comfort I made my way back downstairs and she was already at the door waiting. Her eyes widened when I came down and she pointed at my legs.

"Fuck!" she gasped. Is there something on my leggings? I haven't worn them yet so there can't be a stain on them.

"What?"

"What are—" she raised her eyebrows "-are those?"

"My leggings?" ok now I'm extremely confused "you said to dress warm, if you want me to change into sweats because it'll be colder I can—" I turned around.

"No!" she quickly cut me off "I never! Want you to change out of those. Like ever" she shook her head.

Oh, I mean not to toot my own horn... But these leggings make me look damn good and Billie's pure reaction is the cherry on top, she's too cute I can't handle it.