Chapter 38

Billie's POV

"Billie why do you insist in always coming to me with your problems? Even though I'd barely call this one" Mak asked with a bored look on her face.

"I'm not asking for much Mak, I'm asking for you to ask how Eleanor is"

"Why can't you? Isn't that married couples are meant to do? Ask about each other's days and shit"

"For a British person you're not very helpful you know, that right?"

"What's the meant to mean?"

"Aren't British people like the Canadians of Europe?"

"Who even told you that?" Mak burst out laughing.

"Fucking Finneas, but that doesn't matter" I shook my head "please just ask how Eleanor is, because I've asked her so many times and she says she's fine. But I don't believe her"

When we got home from her parents, well mothers house now Eleanor cried but the next day she was fine. That day I dropped her off at the hotel her dad was staying in and they spent the day together catching up. And when I picked her up she was fine, even though I told her if she had anything on her mind she could talk to me about it. But I'm still worried, even though she's acting happy about her mother and nana's reaction to her being gay I still think she's upset about it.

"Fine I'll ask her, but we've already talked about it and she said it felt like a weight off her shoulders" Mak said.

"That's what she said to me, but please ask again for me. I just want her to express how she really feels"

"Yeah I'll ask her. But did her nana really throw her wine glass?"

"Yeah" I nodded my head laughing "a family of fucking psycho's"

"That's horrible" Mak gasped "I'm glad I didn't have to go through that"

"How did you come out to your parents then?"

"Got caught hooking up with the maids daughter on holiday a few years ago" she giggled.

"No way!"

"Yep" she said popping the 'p' and licked her lips "damn sexy Spanish girl too"

"Damn" I whistled "so how are you and Gia? She told me you went out the other night, but not a date"

"We're good... she's good" Mak gave me a sly smirk and winked.

"Anything else?" I smirked.

"I don't kiss and tell Eilish"

Eleanor's spending time with Mav tonight and all of our friends are busy. Connor and Kelsey on a date and probably fucking and Mak and Gia are probably fucking too. Which leaves me all alone, bored at home. So I have to regretfully resort to my last option.

"PINNEAS!" I yelled, entering my brother rooms unannounced. But he didn't hear me, due to the headphones covering his ears. Or see me because he was working at his desk with his back towards me.

Rookie.

Sneaking up behind him I quickly ripped the headphones off his ears and let them go, laughing as they snapped back onto his ears making him scream.