Chapter 27

Ellie

Ellie

"Can I have your notes when we get home, I kinda fell asleep" Billie yawned as we walked out of last period and grabbed my hand.

"Yeah I know, you were passed out on my shoulder" and she was, then every time I pushed her off me, she would complain in her deep sleep and cling back on me. Which is flattering and extremely adorable, but I was trying to get my notes down and it's hard when you have Billie clinging onto you passed out asleep.

"Well we were up late last night" she smirked "how are you not exhausted? All that screaming must of tired you out—"

"What the—" Billie and I were pulled into an empty room and the lights were switched on. Squinting from the harsh light I saw Tyler or who I think is Tyler standing in front of us with his arms crossed.

"Tyler? What are you—"

"Yes it's me dumb asses! And I'm here because my parents were abused by Laurens crazy ass last night!"

"Oh... we can explain"

"Yeah you better!" he exclaimed "you know she camped in my garden and waited for me to come home, then when I did she latched onto me and pushed Ronnie out of the way!"

"Well you dated her" was Billie's unhelpful contribution.

"Look Tyler, we are sorry. Truly we didn't mean to tell her it was an accident, she crashed our dinner and then Kelsey accidently let it slip with her big mouth" I apologised.

Sighing Tyler pinched the bridge of his nose "it's- it's ok, just I don't want her to spread shit about me, you should have seen her face when I said Ronnie was my boyfriend, dear god she was about to blow a socket. She went all red and then went off at me, I know I dated her but fuck she's even more insane now"

"We'll be sure to threaten her if she pulls any whack shit" I smiled "but how's your boyfriend?"

"He's better" he smiled "he was really sick and couldn't afford the hospital bills so I needed to get some quick cash for his deposit. I'll pay you back soon Billie, thank you again" he thanked her.

"Tyler it's cool, and I mean it don't worry about paying me back" she shook her head "but if I ever need a favour you owe me one"

"Absolutely" Tyler nodded and then opened the door "thanks again and sorry for the abrupt meeting but I didn't want anyone to see me, as far as they know I'm still missing" he laughed. Wow this is the most carefree and down to earth I've seen Tyler. He's not smirking or glaring he's actually smiling genuinely and isn't being a hot-headed douche.

"It's all good dude, just text me next time instead of yanking us into an empty room" Billie laughed and wrapped her arm around my waist.

"I'll keep that in mind, bye guys..." Tyler waved and left.