Chapter 31

Ellie;

Ellie's POV

Ellie's POV

Billie's 'big as fuck birthday bash' as everyone is calling it, is tonight or more so a few hours. Her actual birthday was on Wednesday and we spent that with Maggie, Patrick, Fin and Claudia because she's pretty much family now. We went to dinner that night, which was the perfect opportunity for her to bring up her acceptance into Juilliard but she didn't and when I asked why she didn't, she told me she was planning to when we were in New York and already had a tour booked for all of us. Which I am so excited for, especially to see my baby thriving in her musical environment!

But now she's out running errands for food and alcohol with. Which means I have the task of setting up the kitchen, coolers, living and outside area, but to be fair I'd rather be doing this, but we only just got home from school and people are meant to be arriving at around 8.

"I'm here and I'm ready to help!" I heard Kelsey yell from the front door.

"So am I!" Mav yelled out.

"And me too!" Mak yelled out last.

"In the kitchen!" I hollered back to them.

"So what needs to be done?" Mav clapped his hands as they walked in. After explaining what I needed help with we finished just as Billie and Connor got home.

"Aww baby this is so fire, I love it" Billie hugged me as she stared at the neon green balloons in the living room which said 'Happy 18th Billie'.

"I'm glad" I kissed her cheek, smiling up at her "How does it feel to be freshly eighteen?"

"So dope! Especially with you E, this is the age I've been looking forward to the most and it just seems like shit is finally coming together for me and I have you to be there for every part of it princess" she grinned giving me a kiss.

"I'm so happy you're happy Bil" I mumbled against her lips giving her another kiss, this time longer.

"Uh sorry to break up the moment" Mak interrupted our kissing "but there's a girl at the door asking for Billie. Says she's an old friend"

An old friend? I didn't know Billie was expecting someone.

"What did she look like?" Billie asked with confusion, pulling away from me.

"Not going to lie she's really hot so I hope she's single—"

"wait what happened to Sam?" I asked.

"I don't do relationships El" she waved me off "anyways, yeah real hot, dark hair with highlights, blue eyes, full pink lips! Oh she looks so good" Mak described the girl.

Is this an old ex she never told me about? Or an old friend?

"Yeah thanks Mak I think I know who it is. I'll be back..." Billie left a kiss on my head and walked into the hall for the door leaving me stunned and confused.