Chapter 3

A/N Bless yourself by looking at the photo's I attached and blessed you with

A/N Bless yourself by looking at the photo's I attached and blessed you with. I've said it once and I'll say it again and again and again Silver haired Bil makes my ass WEAK, like damn papi... Anyways hope you enjoy!

----------------------------------------------

Billie introduced me to her friends Connor and Kelsey who were dating. Connor was sporting the typical surfer look with long blonde curls, tan skin and pretty blue eyes. Not as pretty as Billie's though. Kelsey's also really tan but with dark straight hair and golden, brown eyes.

"So you're the girl that Billie won't stop talking about?" Kelsey smirked when Billie gave her a hard look.

Talking? I think more bitching and complaining but ok.

"I'd say bitching and moaning rather than talking about but yeah probably" I told her laughing and she joined.

"I like you; I think we are gonna get on just fine dude" Connor said swinging his arm around my shoulder.

I smiled up at him and laughed. I've only known these two for a few minutes, but I can already say I like them more than my old friends.

"I think everyone is getting ready to play truth or dare so let's dip to the basement" Connor told us, wrapping his arm around Kelsey and whisking her away.

Billie and I followed on their tail silently, "so you talk about me?" I snickered.

She rolled her eyes and scoffed "like you said bitched and moaned about having to live with your annoying ass"

"Oh please my ass is dumb thick and sometimes just dumb, but not annoying"

"Can't argue with that" she said under her breath before speed walking past me.

Wait... Has Billie been checking out my ass?

Walking into the room I immediately felt lost and out of place. There were at least 10 people in the room that I didn't know and couldn't find Billie, Connor or Kelsey. I frantically looked around for any signs of silver hair before a hand touched my shoulder.