Chapter 50

Ellie POV;

"We need to talk" that's what Billie said to me when she rocked up at my door in her pyjamas at 3 am the morning I was finally let our of the absolutely disgusting, nauseating, PTSD creating holding I was inhumanely kept in for being a felon for a few hours.

But a few hours was all it took for me to lose my damn mind! Seconds turned into minutes and minutes rolled into hours and before I knew it, it was dark, and I was still being kept in that janky cell.

There was even a questionable stain on the floor that could have been blood, puke, shit or even a mixture of the three. But I don't think God would even have the answer to that.

However to my surprise around midnight I was let out scott free! No more charges, apparently, they had been dropped due to a misunderstanding and I was free to go. Just like that I was no longer a criminal and it felt good to be a free woman again.

I must say I was really scared about the reality of going to prison because I am way too delicate for such a place. I would know a damn thing about the gang culture they run there and even though I love Orange Is The New Black, I'd never survive in that dynamic. I'm too nice!

"Billie stop pacing, you dragging your moon boot across my floor is really doing my head in, stop it!"

"Fine" she huffed and turned to face me, still deep in thought "now don't go sicko mode on me E but I need to tell you something and—"

"Yo" a groggy and very sleepy Gia walked out just in an oversized black shirt that looked familiar "what the fuck are you doing here Eilish?" she peered at Billie, scratching her eyes with a yawn.

"Go back to bed Gianna" Billie told her.

"Hey! Is that my shirt?" I asked.

"You mean mine?" Billie chimed in.

"You gave it to me!"

"Correction Eleanor, you stole it. And I want it back, it's one of the comfiest shirts I've ever owned!" Billie exclaimed.

"Fine, goddamn" Gia mumbled and took the shirt off leaving her in a matching Calvin's set.

"Why's everyone awake? Are the clocks wrong?" Mak came out in one of Gia's baseball tee's "baby where's your shirt? Ellie am I dreaming? I'm so confused, dream Ellie please answer me" she sat next to me on the couch, placing her head on my shoulder.

"You're not dreaming, I don't know what the hell is going on either" I told her " and Gia put the shirt back on" I tossed it back as she grumbled about how ungrateful 'bitches bein these days'.

"Why is Billie here?" Mak whispered in my ear before Gia grabbed Mak, placing her on her lap.

"I'm not sure yet, all she's said is she doesn't want me going 'sicko mode' at whatever bad news she's going to tell me. It's usually how all our fights start"

"It's not bad news though" she groaned "I just don't know how you'll react and I don't want you to go sicko mode on me, I'm trying to get you back Eleanor and I don't know how to stop fucking up" she told me.

"Well this got fucking deep" Gia mumbled and Mak nodded.

"Just tell me Bil"

"So I talked to Eloise and Rebecca and convinced them to drop the charges against you, that's why you were released earlier"

Billie's the reason I was let out? But she dealt with my mother and Rebecca, there's no way they would have ever agreed to drop the charges against me. Billies good at threatening people but she's not that good, no one is "what's the catch though?"