Chapter 45

Ellie; 

Ellie's POV

The whole point of going to the farmhouse was to relax but like how everything turns out in my life at the moment, it went completely pear shaped.

A shit trip not only for me, but everyone else.

After calming Billie down and icing her ankle, she yelled at everyone who came in the room to check on her and if they didn't leave straight away, she'd throw whatever she could at them.

This not only caused fights between Billie and whoever she encountered but it also caused everyone to be in shitty moods.

Even Gia wasn't making perverted jokes and Mav and Connor weren't joking around with each other anymore. So we decided to leave early as there was no point in staying in a house all together if we were in horrible moods.

So we packed our stuff up this morning and left to go home. And since Billie couldn't drive because her right ankle was the sprained one I had too since no one wanted to be in a car with her moody ass.

And I'm the only person that would be able to tolerate her apparently.

So I'm stuck with having to drive back home with her angry ass. Lucky bastards. I love this girl beyond words can explain but she's angry at the world right now and I don't have it in me to put up with her attitude.

Getting her in the car this morning was a struggle in itself because she refused my help and took twenty minutes to haul herself in the back of her car.

Then proceeded to tell me all the rules of driving her darling dragon and that if I as much scratched the car, we were over.

Which caused another fight between when I said, 'it's just a car', which Billie took great offence to and now we are ignoring each other again.

Even though it wasn't really legal of me to do so, I drove us home while Billie elevated her leg and slept in the back seats.

On the way home I called Fin to let him know we'd be home early and what happened to Billie and the shit mood she was in. And I also told him not to say anything about her hair, but I doubt he'll listen.

"It looks like Papa Smurf and Violet from Charlie and The Chocolate Factory took a shit on your head" was the first thing Finneas said to Billie as he opened the door to help her out of the car.

"Tell Eleanor that, she's the one to blame"

She glared at him with icy eyes and kicked him in the chest with her good leg before ungracefully hopping out of the car, inside the house, around the kitchen for snacks and lastly sat on the stairs of the basement before sliding down them. But also making sure to slam the basement door as loud as she could, pretty much telling everyone she hated them and to fuck off.