Chapter 43

Ellie;

Ellie POV

Ellie POV

"Billie get your hand out of back pocket!" I giggled against her shoulder.

Ever since we watched 'To All The Boys I've Loved Before' which I made her watch with me and she ended up really enjoying she's begged me to wear jeans so she can do what Peter did to Lara Jean.

"No Eleanor! I'm trying to pull some damn cute Peter Ka-how-ever-the-fuck-you-say-his-last-name-sky shit, and you're not letting me!" she tightened me hold on my ass and pinched it making me yelp and punch her stomach "you finally wear jeans like I've been begging for weeks, so just let me savour this moment"

Shaking my head we walked into the cafeteria and towards our table where everyone was already eating at.

"You're so annoying"

"You love it E" she grinned and pulled me closer for a kiss.

"Sometimes" I shrugged and kissed her back.

Things have been better and less stressful since the whole nana leaving her whole inheritance to me which is great, but I also feel like it's a 'calm before the storm' type of situation.

Because I haven't heard an ounce from any of my family and although I threatened them, it's also very uncharacteristic of them to actually listen to me. So I'm just mentally preparing myself for the wrath of the Kings when it comes.

But Claudia's birthday is this next week and Finneas finally agreed to take the house but then Billie wanted the keys back for us to throw a party this weekend because she said and I quote 'if this bozo will live in it for the rest of his life then it will never experience fun so we have to throw a party'.

Then after an hour of them bickering, but probably longer because I left the room after growing tired of their childish, sibling banter they both found me in the basement to tell me they've compromised and a party will be thrown in it this weekend and Billie will clean it up and make the house good as new.

But we all know that all of us will have to help her clean and she will boss everyone around while doing so like the 'alpha' she claims to be.

"So what's the go this weekend? Also please tell me your crib isn't haunted with your nana's ghost cause I'm wild. But that's to wild you feel?" Mav asked with a mouth full of pudding.

"Swallow before speaking" I told him.

"That's what I was told last night!" he exclaimed, and we all groaned at is TMI.

"Jesus Mav I'm eating a Twinkie" Connor complained and threw his Twinkie on the table before mumbling about how he lost his appetite.

"Weak ass" Mak told him before picking up the discarded Twinkie and finishing it off "yeah can I bring Gia?"