Chapter 14

Ellie; 

Ellie's POV

Mondays are fucking shit, especially after ignoring Billie for a week resulting in probably a total of 10 hours of sleep in the past 12 days. The two of us are as irritable as each other because I heard her yesterday yell at Finneas for 5 minutes for knocking on her door, then I did the same when he came to check up on me.

Between ignoring Billie and having to deal with my shoulder sleeping has been absolutely great.

The past week has been hell, the rides to school were full on tension, no one said a word. At lunch the two of us just sit there and ignore each other. Then when Kelsey tries to get us to talk to each other we both storm off in opposite directions.

And to add to everything else Billie has been skipping class, all the classes we have together so pretty much every class except for when I have health and she has music.

Do I miss Billie? Abso-fucking-lutely, but has she apologised? No, has she made an effort to? NO, because little miss believes that she did nothing wrong.

"Ellie, if you want, I can talk to her and tell her where you're coming from" Kelsey said.

"It's no use, her think skull won't allow that anyway. And her going behind my back and lying to me isn't even what I'm mad about anymore, she said that I barged into her life and caused a ton of bullshit and drama, so I'm just unbarging myself" I snapped back, making Kelsey put her hands up.

"Sorry" I sighed "I haven't gotten any sleep for a long time now"

"Yeah, I can tell hun, tell me, are those bags Prada or Gucci?" Mav sassed as he stared at the dark, puffy circles under my eyes.

"Not even funny" I rolled my eyes "and they are Louis V bitch"

"Mrs Keys!" Mrs Steven yelled from her desk "I'm sure that Hamlet doesn't have anything in it about designer bags! So why do I keep hearing about them?" she raised her questionably skinny eyebrow. Damn I could lend her my brow pencil if she wanted.

"I fucking wish Hamlet took you and your anorexic out on that first day of class" I muttered under my breath.

"What was that? I'm not sure what it was like back in Australia but here we show teachers respect" she quipped back at me.

I clenched my fists under the desk and took a deep breath, "she should go back to Australia" I heard one of Laurens little cheerleaders snark behind me.

Nope, that's it I've had enough of everyone and their bullshit today. Picking up the copy of Hamlet I turned around and yeeted it at the girls head, making sure it skimmed her cheek.

"OH MY GOD! MRS STEVENS DID YOU SEE THAT?" the girl screeched from her seat.

"Get out of my class and go straight to the office, Principal Williams will be hearing of this!" at this point steam was practically oozing out of Mrs Steven's ears and she looked like she was about to explode.