Chapter 2

We got dressed and headed out to the field like Aizawa instructed us.

I was the the first one out the changing rooms and I stomped over to Aizawa.

"Oh hello (Y/N)." He started to say until I flicked his forehead.

He blinked at me.

"How come you didn't tell me you were my teacher?!" I asked him, pouting.

"I wanted to surprise you?" He raised an eyebrow as he looked down at me.

I crossed my arms over my chest, "Mhm." I responded and walked away into a group with the other students.

"These tests will give me a good idea of where you stand in terms of quirk usage. Oh by the way... the person with the lowest score will be expelled." Aizawa stated blankly.

"Can he even do that?" Someone asked.

I smirked. Okay Dad, Game on.

"Bakugou. How far could you throw a ball in middle school?" Aizawa asked.

"Around 65 meters." Bakugou responded.

"Come over here and try throwing the ball using your quirk." Aizawa handed him a ball.

Bakugou took the ball and a giant smirk peeled across his lips.

He took position and threw the ball, using his explosions to help boost it.

"DIE!!!!" Bakugou shouted.

Did he seriously just scream that?...

Aizawa held up the meter and it reads 705 meters.

Aizawa calls me up next, Bakugou runs into my arm on my way up there and I scoff a bit.

I take the ball and begin to get in position, I let out a breath then my hand lit on fire and I then threw it, using the force of my fire to push it even farther.

Make it... Make it!!

I turned to look at Aizawa and he held up the meter that now reads, 710 meters.

My eyes light up and I turn to look at the others.

Bakugou glared at me.

I walked back into the group only to get confronted by Bakugou.

"Do you think you're better than me, shit head?" Bakugou snarled.

I turned to look at him, "I have a name and it's not shit head." I replied.

He scoffed the grabbed the collar of my shirt.

I started to glare at him.

"Don't test me, bitch." He glared more and I looked away, shoving him off me but not too hard.

He let go and walked away.

The nerve of this guy...

After the ball throw we did several more test such as 50 meter dash and a standing long jump.

Aizawa revealed our scores, I placed 6th which wasn't too bad.

"Forgot to mention, No one is getting expelled." Aizawa stated.

Everyone sighed from relief.

After that we went back to the changing rooms.

"(Y/N), I can't believe you were able to throw it farther than Bakugou!" Uraraka said, jumping up and down.

"It really wasn't too hard." I smiled softly at her.

"Maybe not but it was impressive, ribbit." A girl with green hair said to me.