Chapter 21

I made my way outside, dressed in a pair of sweatpants with a tank top on. The air blew through my hair as I walked to the front of the building.

My eyes landed on the ash blonde standing outside, hands in his pocket as his hair was being brushed slightly by the wind.

I quickly ran over to him, my arms wrapping around his well built form as I squeezed. I felt Katsuki stumble a bit, only to regain his balance moments later.

"Oi... Are you okay?" Katsuki asked, placing a hand on mine.

I spun around to the front, a light smile on my face. I nodded my head before answering, "I'm okay."

Katsuki nodded his head in return, his own arms wrapping around me. I buried my head in his chest as he did so.

"How are your feeling? You've been training like crazy today." Katsuki spoke up.

I laughed a bit, "You should've seen you and your massive explosions." I replied.

Katsuki scoffed a bit, squeezing me more. I looked up at the hedgehog, tilting my head.

"Are you okay?" I questioned.

"Yeah, Yeah. I'm fine." Katsuki was rubbing the back of his head.

I could only look at him. The way his jaw was shaped. His ash blonde hair and crimson red eyes, the ones that contrasted my own (e/c) eyes. The way his abs felt against my own body.

I had swallowed my spit at the thought, "Why did you bring me here Katsuki?" I finally decided to bring the topic up.

"Go on a date with me." Katsuki bluntly tells me.

I stood there dumbfounded, not sure how to answer.

"Well?" Katsuki was tilting his head.

"W-Wait you mean after the training camp? We can't really go right now..." I was internally cringing at how oblivious I am.

"Yes, idiot!" Katsuki had growled.

I laughed a bit at his temper then nodded my head, "Okay then. It's a date!" I had let go of Katsuki to clap my hands together.

Katsuki had moved his hand up to my cheek, he was sliding it to my hair. A blush was already plastered across my face when I noticed him leaning in.

I stumbled closer to him, our lips pressing together finally. Locked in a passionate kiss. My right hand moved to his chest while he had his hand running through my hair.

It only lasted a few seconds but it felt like we pulled away too soon. I looked at Katsuki, still wearing the blush on my face. I subconsciously bit my lip.

That's when Katsuki smirked, "You really like my kisses that much, huh?"

My face felt hot at his words, I had backed up, "W-whatever! We need to sleep!" I was turning away.

Before I could walk away, he grabbed my hand. I turned to look at him, my ears tilting.

"Katsuki?"

"Promise me you'll be careful."

His eyes were looking into my own, my expression softened.

"Of course Katsuki... You do the same." I replied, walking back into the building.

Katsuki's hand was in mine as we made our way to the rooms. Telling our goodnights before going on our way.

The Next Day, Later and More Training...

"Why are we out here when it's night time?" Tokoyami had let out a sigh.

I looked over at him, "It's not that bad!"