Chapter 33

I quickly went to attack him, yet he sent his tail out and slid me back.

"Stand back!" Shindo called out.

I looked over at him, noticing that Todoroki and Inasa were already here.

I quickly launched myself up, "Now!" I called out.

Shindo presses his hands to the ground and sent out a huge vibration, causing the ground to crack and shake.

It was so intense that Shindo was out of commission. Yet Gang Orca wasn't...

"That was a great try." He turned to me.

I felt my legs freeze up, Move!

I watched as he started to approach me, You need to get Shindo and leave!

I then noticed Todoroki and Inasa fighting, my eyes widened. They were arguing over how to fight Gang Orca.

Out of nowhere I then seen a flash of green, I looked over to see Izuku grabbing Shindo and pulling him out the way.

"Stop arguing! You need to fight him!" Izuku yelled to the two.

My ears perked up and I decided to leave the issue to them and work on removing more civilians.

I quickly ran away, making my way through the arena. My ears scanned the arena.

"Wow! You really have grown, Nami!" Someone began to speak.

I quickly turned to look behind me, there was no one there.

I lightly tapped my headset, Valkyrie scan the area for any life within a 10 foot radius.

On it! She quickly replied back.

"I'm sad that you can't even recognize me!" The voice began again.

I turned around again, yet no one was there.

"Who are you?" I asked, lowering myself to the ground in a pouncing position.

There's someone up ahead under the rubble but other than that, I can't find anyone Kasai.

I let out a sigh and decided to ignore the voice, making my way to the person.

"Are you alright?" I called out.

I went on to saving the other civilians, I'll figure out what that voice is later.

~

"Kacchan and Todoroki failed?..." Izuku questioned as we all stared at the board.

I felt myself smile at the sight of my name, "I DID IT!" I shouted.

Everyone turned to look at me and I swear dropped, "S-Sorry..."

I slid out of the crowd, Now was my chance to find that person and I'm not stopping till I do.

Coast is clear Ma'am!

I quickly ran over to the pre made rubble, looking around every part of the arena I possibly could.

"So you came back, huh?" The person asked.

"I'll ask again. Who are you?" I looked towards the direction I thought I heard the voice.

"Who? Me? Why..." The voice began.

I heard steps behind me, my eyes widened at the sight of a women with long (h/c) and (e/c) eyes staring back at me.