Chapter 16

Todoroki and Iida had just finished fighting, Todoroki came out on top though.

I was standing at the entrance to the arena, Katsuki on the other side.

"Last time I fought Katsuki I completely lost..." I mumbled to myself.

I then felt someone tap my shoulder.

I looked over only to see Shota standing there.

"Dad..." I mutter out.

He hugs me and smiles, "Listen, (Y/N). Even if you don't win, it doesn't change the fact that I'm proud of you, alright?" Shota tells me.

I nod my head, "Thank you..."

It was time for me to go into the arena.

I made my way to the arena as I then seen Katsuki standing out there.

My eyes made contact with his.

"Begin!" Midnight announced.

At the call of this, Katsuki rushes in.

He holds out his hand, preparing and explosion.

I try to dodge but I was too late and slid back.

I then rushed in and kicked Katsuki's side, only to get yet another explosion.

I then shoot several fireballs at him and only one hit him, he dodged the rest.

With that we then charged at each other, quirks activated.

Katsuki set off a massive explosion while my flames erupted.

When the dust cleared, I was out of bounds and Katsuki was standing in the arena, panting.

"(L/N) is out of bounds, Bakugou proceeds to the final round!" Midnight announced.

Katsuki then runs over to me and helps me up, "Are you okay?" He asked me.

I nod my head, "Just a few cuts and bruises."

"Hey Katsuki?" I look up to him.

"Yeah?" He asks.

"Win this for me, Hedgehog." I smile at him.

"Whatever, Fire breath!" Katsuki yelled as he picked me up and carried me to recovery girl's office.

Later because I'm too lazy...

Katsuki had won the fight against Todoroki and was so mad at the outcome of it that he had to be chained up in order to win his award.

I was standing in the 3rd rank, while Todoroki was in 2nd.

All Might was the one who handed out our awards and with that, the sport's festival was over.

We were given two days off of school but sadly those days were over and now I'm sitting here at this desk.

"As I told you all, Interns would be watching." Aizawa told us as he wrote on the board.

Todoroki had 4132 interships while Katsuki had 3556. I had 2175.

"Why does Todoroki have more offers when he was in 2nd place?" Kirishima asked.

"Probably because of Bakugou's temper." Sero commented.

"SHUT UP YOU DAMN EXTRAS!!" Katsuki yelled.

"Before I pass out the papers with the interships you received, let me tell you that even if you didn't get any, we still have hero's you can pick from." Aizawa explained.