Just some information!

Hello everyone!
It's Author here and I was just wanting to catch you all up to date.

I know with COVID-19 and a lot of other issues, we've all been somewhat down recently and life is pretty stressful but I just wanted to let you guys know that it's going to be okay!

As of recently, I'm off for Summer Break and this leaves me with much spare time.

I wanted to tell you guys about a series of books I plan on writing called "Unruly Goddess"!

It's an SAO X Reader fanfic and it's basically about Y/N's journey through the entire series. I'm really excited to show you guys this because I personally believe it has a lot of potential!

I'm going to start writing those and while I do that and start to publish them, I WILL be going through "Set Ablaze" and editing! So there probably won't be any updates until I get that situated.

I hope you all stick with me through these tough times and I hope you follow, comment and vote! So that way you can keep updated with my account and a lot more stories I have waiting for you all!

I'm going to do my best to write very often and publish quite a lot so that way you all can have some sort of enjoyment during this time.

Thank you all so much for the support as well!

The 84k reads, 2k votes and 1k comments is INSANE!!

I never thought "Set Ablaze" would make it this far but I'm so glad you all love this story and I hope that I can make it much better for you.

If you have questions or even just want to talk then please let me know!! I'm here for all of you and even if we don't know each other well, I hope my stories can bring you some happiness.

Thank you and with love, as always...

- Nami Junsui