Chapter 13

(Shigraki Tomura P.O.V)

"Ugh those pesky hero wannabes!" I let out a heavy sigh as I looked to Kurogiri.

"Now, Now, Calm down Tomura." The man told me.

I started to scratch at my neck, "It's no fair, they even killed my Nomu..." I grumbled.

I looked over to the TV that was sitting at the end of the bar that reads 'audio only'.

"Master, What should I do next?" I ask.

"I would personally like to have (Y/N) (L/N) on our side but you can't do that alone, Shigraki." The voice came from the TV.

"And why not?" My eyebrow raised.

"(L/N) is rather powerful, even if she realizes it or not." The voice told.

"What are you going to do with (L/N), Sir?" Kurogiri asked the voice.

"Let's just say, I'll show her some light about her family." The voice told then hung up.

I laid my head on the bar and sighed.

"Stupid kids..." I groan.

(Y/N P.O.V)

The two weeks had passed and with that, the sports festival was to begin.

"Alright! I can't wait to fight everyone!" I cheered as I pumped my fist in the air.

"Let's do our best!" Izuku cheered along side me.

Ochaco turned to look at us and my eyes widened, "What happened to your face?" I bluntly asked.

"I'm just in the fighting spirit!" Ochaco responds.

I laughed a bit then turned to see the rest of the students walk into our waiting room, all with their training uniforms on.

"It sucks that we can't use our hero costumes! Mine is so cute!" Mina pouted as she walked over to me.

I smile at her, "It wouldn't be deemed as fair if that was the case." I explain.

"Besides you look cute in your training uniform." I tell Mina.

She then smirks, "That's all you, girl! Look at these curves." Mina then places her hands on my stomach and moves them along my waist.

"H-hey now! Cut it out!!" I squirm at her touching me.

"Oh my~" Mineta said as he watched us.

I then see Katsuki hit him upside the head, that's when Mina stopped.

"Nice Save, Bakugou!" Mina have a thumbs up.

"Stop harassing, (Y/N)!" He growled at her.

"It's okay, really!" I wave my hand at the two.

"We need to go to the exit! It's almost time to walk out!" Iida instructed.

We all made our way to the hall that would lead to the arena.

"Introducing... The heroic class of 1-A!!" Present Mic announced over the intercom.

Then with that we all walked out; There was so many cheers, it was shocking to hear.

I smiled at the thought and waved to the audience.

Katsuki grabbed my hand once we got to the designated location.

"What is it?" I ask him.

"Try not to get hurt, you better be at the top with me." He told me.

I smiled at him, only nodding my head.

(I'm skipping the introduction because this arc is so fucking long; Starting with our race!)

We were all at the starting line, preparing to make a break for it.

The buzzer went off and with that it began.

Automatically, Todoroki froze the ground, incasing other students in his ice.

Luckily, I used my flames at my feet to launch myself above the students.

I looked back to see other students had used their quirks in the same way.

I then turned to look forward, landing safely as I started to run.

Looking up ahead I seen the robots and Todoroki was already freezing them, Katsuki was blasting his way through.

I was right behind them; The way Todoroki froze this, one touch and it'll collapse!

I quickly ran under it, right before it collapsed on someone.

I let out a heavy sigh of relief.

The next obstacle was a rope and stones that you could jump on.

I quickly used my flames again to jump across and launch myself more.

When I made it to the other side, I seen Katsuki and Todoroki cautiously evading explosions.

A mine field?! You gotta be kidding...

Without hesitation, my flames started at my hands and feet, I then used them to propel myself forward.

Slowly catching up to Katsuki and Todoroki, I then hear a massive explosion behind me.

Stopping, I turned to see Izuku on a piece of metal from one the robots, flying across the sky.

I then growl in frustration.

I could see the three boys fighting over first but I was okay with fourth.

By the time I got to the finish line, the three were already there and I slowly walked in.

"(L/N) came in 4th place!" Present Mic told the audience.

Katsuki turned to look at me.

I smiled and waved at him, walking over to him.

We all stood there waiting as the arena slowly started to fill back up with the students.

Midnight who was our host for the event was standing on the stage.

"Now then! What is the next event?!" She then pointed at the screen and it reads Calvary Race.

"Alright! You'll team up in groups of 5, no less. Everyone is assigned a certain amount of points from their placement in the obstacle course!" Midnight explains.

I look up at the board then realize that Izuku is worth the most.

I snort as I see everyone starting to glare at him.

With that we started getting into groups.

Katsuki grabs me and pulls me to him, "You're in my team." He tells me.

I sigh, "Don't let me pick then." I pout.

Ah. New chapter. New disappointment.