Side Story!

(A/N: Hey guys. I'm bored atm so I decided to write a quick story about Nami and Aizawa and how they met. If you aren't aware. Nami is my OC in her actual story Nami is a student in 1-A who is very fond of the hero Eraserhead so when she finds out that he's her teacher, she'll do anything to help him. In this story though, Nami is roughly about the same age as Aizawa, I'd say 30, almost 31.
Anyways I hope you all enjoy! If you'd like more then please let me know and it may get to the point where I write a separate book about Aizawa and Nami.)

(Once again this'll be in Nami's P.O.V)

I quickly ran into the school, rushing down the hall to my classroom. I was out of breath from running all the way to the school from my house.

I huffed as I slowed down at the sight of my class, "Made it!" I cheered as I ran into the classroom.

"Nami-Chan! You barley made it to class, what happened?" A raven haired girl ran over to me.

I tilted my head a bit, "I just woke up late and missed the bus so I had to run here." I tried to brush off the topic entirely but the girl wasn't giving in.

"Didn't you set an alarm?" She questioned me.

I moved over to my desk, "Yes, Nemuri. I did." I sat down, placing my bag next to me.

"But-" She began again but I cut her off.

"Shush Mr.Torino is coming in!" I placed a finger over my lip, causing my friend to silence.

It had been a year since my first day at U.A. High School. It was shocking to say that I've made it to my second year.

"Today class you'll be taking to the streets. It'll be a new experience overall and I'm sure you can handle it, you have your license after all." Mr.Torino tells us.

I let out a huff, knowing this would lead to partners yet I wasn't sure who I'd work with.

"Junsui!" Mr.Torino yelled.

"Ack! Y-yes Sir?" I lifted my head up.

"I said you're with Aizawa. Stop spacing out." He scolded me.

"Sorry Sir!" I rubbed the back of my head, then glancing toward Aizawa.

Aizawa and I were friends. We've worked together several times now and I wouldn't say that it was rare for us to be teamed together.

I suppose Mr.Torino doesn't want me and Nemuri causing more chaos like last time...

"That's all for today. You can go ahead and start patrol. You have designated areas so be sure to read the board. You have all day to complete patrol." Mr.Torino tells us before walking out the class.

"Nami-Chan!~" Nemuri whined to me.

I looked over at her, "Hm?" I asked her.

"I have to work with Todoroki! He's so rude!" She began to pout.

"Aw come on, he's not that bad!" I was now standing up to get my bag.

Apparently everyone decided to join in our conversation.

"What did you say?" Todoroki Enji stepped over to us.

"I said you're rude." Nemuri looked up at the man.

"Come on you guys! That's no way to treat your classmates!" Yagi Toshinori moves over to us as well.

"Oho! Is this a fight I hear?" Yamada Hisashi ran over to us.

I let out a sigh, this was getting to be chaotic.

"I dont necessarily care." Aizawa Shota followed along side Yamada.